Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Lyle Taylor anyone?
    yes !!!!!
    Only if he wears a hair shirt.
  • Have his head turned full circle?

Brilliant 

@RodneyCharltonTrotta wins CL for the day 
  • cfgs said:
    Lyle Taylor anyone?
    I hate his smugness and what he did to us, but would take him over Bonne any day.
    I think his mindset would be completely different if he came back here, he is itching to be a starter in the team sheet.
  • It won’t happen, but if Lyle apologised for his conduct and committed to giving us 100% this season would you have him? 
    I’m sore over what happened but screams or cutting noses off to spite faces.
  • Croydon said:
    Bonne's goals at Fulham, Bristol City and West Brom in the championship produced some superb limbs
    Did indeed. I was at the first & last ones of those.....were you @Garrymanilow ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2022
    cfgs said:
    Lyle Taylor anyone?
    I hate his smugness and what he did to us, but would take him over Bonne any day.
    Master stroke by Sandgaard. Leak that we're signing Bonne and enrage the fan base. Then actually sign Taylor, thus defusing the anger towards Taylor and making him seem like the reasonable option when Bonne was the alterative. Well played, Tommy Boy - well played.
    No doubt he would then give Martin the credit for "discovering" Taylor.  He will probably do that with Bonne anyway.
  • Vfrf said:
    It won’t happen, but if Lyle apologised for his conduct and committed to giving us 100% this season would you have him? 
    no no no no no - you're better than that surely? 
  • If we sign Bonne it sends out a serious statement. 

Guitar boy ain't got a fucking clue. 
    Think we already know that.
  • Why is Lyle Taylor being mentioned still? Even if you look past what he did, he signed a deal on life changing money which probably included a wage increase on promotion to the PL. And you think a league 1 team that’s having to offload players to sign anyone has a chance of getting him?! He’s probably on 20 grand a week now 
  • Scoham said:
    Fine, I'll take Milhouse (Bonne) 
  • Vfrf said:
    It won’t happen, but if Lyle apologised for his conduct and committed to giving us 100% this season would you have him? 
    I’d have him because he would make our team better. I couldn’t really care less if he apologises or not. 
  • cfgs said:
    Lyle Taylor anyone?
    I think his mindset would be completely different if he came back here, he is itching to be a starter in the team sheet.
    Where did you get that idea? Surely he’s happy being a premier league footballer and picking up a massive salary for doing no work. 
  • Valley11 said:
    Speculating about Stockton and May for the last few days and ending up with Bonne is like wanting a Sega Mega Drive for Christmas and ending up with a satsuma from the living room fruit bowl. 
    Runner up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought we were told that it would not be last minute deal 🤔
  • ross1 said:
    I thought we were told that it would not be last minute deal 🤔
    Just cos it’s not announced doesn’t mean it’s not done 
  • DJ going on loan to Mansfield?
  • According to our new mate Ryan Whelan, Lincoln have accepted a big for their striker at the last minute..

• se9addick said:
    cfgs said:
    Lyle Taylor anyone?
    Master stroke by Sandgaard. Leak that we're signing Bonne and enrage the fan base. Then actually sign Taylor, thus defusing the anger towards Taylor and making him seem like the reasonable option when Bonne was the alterative. Well played, Tommy Boy - well played.
    Or, more likely, leak that we're signing Bonne and enrage the fan base. Then actually sign Bonne, thus solidifying the anger. Then raise the booking fee for match tickets to £8.

Or leak that we're signing Bonne to enrage the fanbase then not actually sign anyone to quell the rage would be genius.
  • ross1 said:
    I thought we were told that it would not be last minute deal 🤔
    And you believed it!
  • Valley11 said:
    Speculating about Stockton and May for the last few days and ending up with Bonne is like wanting a Sega Mega Drive for Christmas and ending up with a satsuma from the living room fruit bowl. 

Bonne scored in the championship .. not sure the other have ?
  • Millwall are signing Harry Styles, or something.