Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Glass TV

13»

Comments

• Options
    I have NowTV, with Sky Cinema, and pay around £15 a month. I also have the (now discontinued) NowTV box with built in freeview, which allows pause/rewind/fastforward or terrestrial tv stations (there's a half hour buffer, so you can rewind up to half an hour, or hit pause for half an hour before it fills the buffer and starts playing again, but then you can fast forward until you catch up).

There's no way I'd ever pay for a full Sky or Virgin subscription ever again. NowTV includes the main Sky channels I want and even with Disney+, Amazon Prime, Netflix and Starz, I'm still paying a fraction of what just a Sky subscription would cost.
    Hi RA, a few questions.

1) Do you  get the footie with that, and is it in HD?

2) Does a Now TV pass cover you for different rooms ( as an all in?)

You can add Sky Sports for £34 a month (or £12 a day). The price I pay covers one room at a time, but you can pay £3 or £4 a month to add multi-room
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    I pay Sky £61 at the moment, and BT £77 for Broadband and Sport. So both are going to be interesting conversations and I'm going to haggle with both based on what Virgin are currently offering as that's available here 
    Can’t be long until you can get Trooli can it? We’re paying £25 a month for 300mbps. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Rothko said:
    I pay Sky £61 at the moment, and BT £77 for Broadband and Sport. So both are going to be interesting conversations and I'm going to haggle with both based on what Virgin are currently offering as that's available here 
    Can’t be long until you can get Trooli can it? We’re paying £25 a month for 300mbps. 
    Certainly Hyperoptics have installed round here, but haven’t lit up the network, surprised Trooli isn’t here considering how much they’ve been advertising
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    buckshee said:
    Rothko said:
    Certainly Hyperoptics have installed round here, but haven’t lit up the network, surprised Trooli isn’t here considering how much they’ve been advertising
    Plus they seem to be everywhere else locally.