Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18’s messages of support

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Best of luck boys - keep believing and enjoy it. You've done our famous old club so proud.
  • Options
    Cmon you Reds, you can do it !
  • Options
    I dunno about "golden generation" as I wouldn't claim to be a great judge of footballing talent, but I have very much enjoyed what I've seen of your games this season. However, what I do know is that by itself skill and talent isn't necessarily enough -  you need commitment, perseverance and belief as well.  As we've seen in the semi final against Barnsley, even if you go behind in a match, if you keep playing for each other, believing in each other and battling on until the very end, then you can make great things happen. There may not be many of us physically there, but the rest of us are with you in spirit. You've already made us proud, so all we can ask is that you do yourselves justice one last time.
  • Options
    No matter what Sheffield throw at you back each other up.
  • Options
    Good luck lads, you've done yourselves proud, your families proud and all of us fans proud! Go do your best and enjoy the occasion! Hopefully you get the win! 
  • Options
    Show your undoubted ability and remember the harder they come, the harder they fall
  • Options
    Good luck lads we are all behind you. Whatever happens they have done us proud and what a game to remember last week to come back from 2-0 down to win. Never give up attitude. come on you reds!
  • Options
    Would have loved the final to be at the Valley, not to be, so will be wishing and hoping for all the best for you. Whatever happens,
    the season you have had is exceptional, be very proud of your achievements.

Come on you Reds
  • Options
    Your game against Barnsley was one of the best I’ve seen all season; what a great (and well deserved) comeback. 
    Now you’re in the final, just go out and express your selves and enjoy the experience. Will be watching!
  • Options
    YOU are the champions, go and get it lads, everyone back home will be rooting for you..👋🏆
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2022
    I would imagine a fair number of these lads will go on to have professional careers. I really like Anderson. He has a constant awareness of what's around him and often plays one touch instant balls. This is a trajectory to playing at the highest level IMO. Many hurdles and much hard work of course but the ingredients are there. We don't know the mentality but an understanding that you are not there yet and a determination to get there will make a massive difference.
  • Options
    any link for the match please
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNpg5eaoNCsRedJohn said:
    any link for the match please

• Options
    Is it not on Charlton TV ?
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Is it not on Charlton TV ?
    Live on you tube..link posted two posts back
  • Options
    I went to YouTube and asked for SU under 18’s.
    Their live stream was about the third box in.
    I went to it, with about a minute to advertised broadcast.
    It said awaiting.
    But now my screen says Charlton TV with the big message ‘live stream starting soon’
    This is on my television, not my computer.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    It said awaiting.
    But now my screen says Charlton TV with the big message ‘live stream starting soon’
    That's why I'm confused, Seth.
  • Options
    No have the music and countdown clock.
    14 mins to start.

• Options
    seth plum said:
    It said awaiting.
    That's why I'm confused, Seth.
    Prob not live till kick off, doubt there will be any chat
  • Options
    Addicks to Victory just started.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Up and running now...complete with Metallica..and ATV!! B)
  • Options
    🎸🥁🎤🎼
  • Options
    Whatever the result we are proud of these lads.
  • Options
    Stream now live.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Everyone getting a good soaking at the moment..from the sprinklers..
  • Options
    Best of luck lads. Fantastic achievement to get this far. You've done the whole club proud. COYR!
  • Options
    Not easy to watch, doing their best with some commentary from The Valley, but no sound from ground and single camera, I know not easy to arrange, but this deserved a better setting..
  • Options
    Number 41
  • Options
    Get in!
  • Options
    KANUUUUUUUUU I LOVE YOU