Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

U18’s messages of support

13»

Comments

• Options
    Not easy to watch, doing their best with some commentary from The Valley, but no sound from ground and single camera, I know not easy to arrange, but this deserved a better setting..
    Both sets of players deserved to play this game at an actual football ground today, not the academy. 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    I'm watching on the Sheffield United link and it was like watching a slide show as the goal went in.

Better than nothing.
  • Options
    As I said last week this team play far better football than our 1st team. They actually look like the are coached. What a finish by Kanu by the way. He might be young but I so hope he gets some involvement next season
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    As I said last week this team play far better football than our 1st team. They actually look like the are coached. What a finish by Kanu by the way. He might be young but I so hope he gets some involvement next season
    It's like night and day. 
  • Options
    On the Charlton link now where the players are moving.
  • Options
    On the Charlton link now where the players are moving.

Same,  I've finally got a moving picture, albeit  very fuzy.
  • Options
    What the actual feck!
  • Options
    Unlucky lads. I think you were beaten by the better side, but you really didn't have the rub of the decisions. Well done for keeping at it right to the end.
  • Options
    A terrific season.
    We are loving you boys.
    Thank you for the delight you have brought us.
  • Options
    Very dodgy pen decision but sadly, we were second to too many balls in the 2nd half. 

Enjoy your summer, lads & bounce back next season - we know you will. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sheffield where the better side,but,
    1)that was not a penalty
    2)A blatant advantage not given when we were away
    3)One minute extra time played.

Did not get the decisions,ref was a homer.