Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Castore kit deal announced (Ed. New 23/24 kit page 52)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    CAFCTrev said:
    Found this place online: https://lnlretro.co.uk/shop/?products-per-page=all

They do a whole bunch of repros of old Charlton shirts. Anybody actually bought one from here?
    I got the remake of the blue and black one that inspired the current third kit and it was pretty crap unfortunately. 

Took months to turn up, poor communication and then when it did arrive it had a bizarrely oversized Charlton badge on it. That then fell off in the wash and underneath it they had tried to print the badge on the shirt but the colours were wrong (weird gold colouring) and it had cut the top and bottom of the badge off. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The England rugby kit contract will be coming up in 2024, its gonna be Castore aint it.......
  • Options
    Home 9/10
    Away 8.5/10
    Third 7/10

Move the logos away from the centre and the third would be a 7.5/10. Replace the sword with the round CAFC badge and it’s 8/10. Do both and it’s an 8.5/10.

Replace “Uni Of Greenwich” with RSK on the away shirt and it’s a 9/10.
    I think the Uni of Greenwich sponsor is much better. The RSK is super dull and blocky. The upside is the quality of the shirt, Hummels was dire.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    The England rugby kit contract will be coming up in 2024, its gonna be Castore aint it.......
    RFU have already extended to 2028 with Umbro
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62373108

A BBC article summarising the new kits around. Fancy patterns on sleeves, and stripes have become either wavy or slanted!
  • Options
    Any news on the ST holders shop discount yet ?
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62373108

A BBC article summarising the new kits around. Fancy patterns on sleeves, and stripes have become either wavy or slanted!
    to make the oppo feel sick and disorientated  ? .. especially if they are 4-0 down
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    CAFCTrev said:
    RFU have already extended to 2028 with Umbro
    That's good news, I like their England shirts. 
  • Options
    Anyone got any insider knowledge on the third kit release?  My eldest wants it sharpish.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    was in the club shop today, other than a couple of casual t shirts and tracksuit type tops with iron on style badges it’s all team shirts, have to say the yellow goalkeeper top would have made a great away shirt, great shirt. 
    Are they shirt printing in the club shop? The option doesn't appear online, and wanted to get one for my sons birthday. Cheers

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:
    was in the club shop today, other than a couple of casual t shirts and tracksuit type tops with iron on style badges it’s all team shirts, have to say the yellow goalkeeper top would have made a great away shirt, great shirt. 
    Are they shirt printing in the club shop? The option doesn't appear online, and wanted to get one for my sons birthday. Cheers

They were at the Swansea game
  • Options
    DA9 said:

To be honest I didn’t see any being done or ask, I was the only person other than 2 staff members in there, and they were busy putting more shirts out on display 
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Considering the charges for kit, I'd be shocked if they passed on the chance of £2 a letter for printing names 
  • Options
    DA9 said:

The printing machine is 8r0k6n
  • Options
    Anyone got any insider knowledge on the third kit release?  My eldest wants it sharpish.
    I was in the shop yesterday and asked about the 3rd kit, they said sometime next week
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Shyag said:
    I was in the shop yesterday and asked about the 3rd kit, they said sometime next week
    Did they say "cu next Tuesday"  then? 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the training kit is due to be launched?
  • Options

Should really been on the NFT sponsor thread but admin have cancelled it
  • Options
    is the shirt personalisation available yet does anyone know?
    yes, i asked in there yesterday but no football league badges 
    I wanted to get one for daughter with her name on, but they said not at present time for mail order. Also checked with Castore and they aren't doing it either. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    It is fantastic they're all available, however I really hate the 3rd shirt's badge locations. So probably only the home shirt this year. 
  • Options
    Also can anyone confirm how the fit is on these? The hummel training medium was a medium, but the home and away was more smedium... Are these a medium or smedium?
  • Options
    The more I see the away kit, the more I love it. Think all 3 kits are fantastic 
  • Options
    Any clues yet when we can use our discount? 
  • Options
    any clues when the proper training kit will turn up, not the current stuff which is golf/running gear with a printed on badge
  • Options
    In terms of kit sizing, just been in the club shop and the sizes are much better this year, last year I had to size up but this year is normal sizing. The kids kits are great value for money with the 7-8 full kit being the same size pretty much as the medium juniors top
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    any clues when the proper training kit will turn up, not the current stuff which is golf/running gear with a printed on badge
    At the weekend the players wore a fetching teal number with the badge on it and Castore logos. 

• Options
    edited August 2022
    sam3110 said:
    Rothko said:
    At the weekend the players wore a fetching teal number with the badge on it and Castore logos. 

looks cheap and nasty.