Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Terrell Agyemang - the next Semi Ajayi?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Since leaving us he has:

Played 13 games for City's development team.
    Played 5 games for Middlesbrough's development team.
    Now on loan in the National league.

So in 18 months he's probably ended up lower than where he would've been if he'd stayed with us. He'd have had a good chance of being in our squad and might have even got a league 2 loan.
    He was released by Charlton 
  • Options
    Cafclover said:
    Since leaving us he has:

Played 13 games for City's development team.
    Played 5 games for Middlesbrough's development team.
    Now on loan in the National league.

So in 18 months he's probably ended up lower than where he would've been if he'd stayed with us. He'd have had a good chance of being in our squad and might have even got a league 2 loan.
    He was released by Charlton 
    Ah ok fair enough, i thought City had poached him.

How the hell do you get released by us and then sign for Man City?!
  • Options
    He wasn't released, he signed a one year pro deal with us, we then offered him new terms and he turned them down and went to Man City. We got a small amount of compensation for him, but not much at all. He's now playing at a lower level than he would have had he stayed, I'm sure of it, he would probably have been in the squad ahead of Asiimwe or Anderson depending on if we stuck or twist with his 2 positions he was most comfortable in, right back or central midfield 
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    He wasn't released, he signed a one year pro deal with us, we then offered him new terms and he turned them down and went to Man City. We got a small amount of compensation for him, but not much at all. He's now playing at a lower level than he would have had he stayed, I'm sure of it, he would probably have been in the squad ahead of Asiimwe or Anderson depending on if we stuck or twist with his 2 positions he was most comfortable in, right back or central midfield 
    That assumes he’s progressed as a footballer. Seems that he hasn’t. 
  • Options
    I was asking about Jason Audi, not Agyemang.
  • Options
    Adigun? Don't know a Jason Audi.
  • Options
    Jason Adigun is still in our u21s.

https://www.charltonafc.com/player/187
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    I always thought he was a midfielder, left back may have been a position City tried him in. He came on in CM in the friendly away at Eastbourne (link further up the thread) and looked very skilful.
    Whatever happened to Jason Audi? He looked a quality player for us.
    He didn't have enough drive.
  • Options
    Last I heard, Kasim Aidoo was playing for Potters Bar Town.
  • Sponsored links: