Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

R.I.P Bernard Cribbins

13»

Comments

• Options
    First song I learned the words to
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-JVnlB7Onk
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Bernard. He had a good innings though and what a life. 
  • Options
    There is a documentary on BBC2 this evening about Squawking Bird, the leader of the Blackfoot Indians in the late 1860s. Now this starts at 8.45 and goes on for approximately three-quarters of an hour.

Now is it possible for me to reserve the BBC2 channel for the duration of this televisual feast?
  • Options
    There is a documentary on BBC2 this evening about Squawking Bird, the leader of the Blackfoot Indians in the late 1860s. Now this starts at 8.45 and goes on for approximately three-quarters of an hour.

Now is it possible for me to reserve the BBC2 channel for the duration of this televisual feast?
    Superb!
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    He was a regular at a place my Daughter worked and although she was only early 20's she loved his acting, especially The Railway Children and Doctor Who. She chatted to him and next time he came in he asked for her by name, but it was her day off. He had brought a lovely hand signed photo for her and wanted to give it to her personally as he was touched he said by her kind words from his previous visit.  Now that's a special star and my Daughter has it on her living room wall to this day. RIP Bernard - a real superstar and Gentleman .
    What a good story and a fine gentleman. Thanks for sharing. 

Rest in peace Bernard Cribbins. And married for 60+ years. I wonder how many in the entertainment industry will celebrate 60+ years of marriage in the coming decades? Not many at all.