Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

edited July 2022 in General Charlton
Here we go again, another season about to commence. Team as follows

Comments

• Options
    Buckle up for another Charlton roller coaster ride. C'mon you Reds.
  • Options
    That looks to me as Stockley being quite isolated
  • Options
    COYR
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Charlton TV commentary for me today. 3 points and hopefully my 6 week old daughter won’t cry too much so I can actually following on.

Minto/Curbs & Brown in the studio.

COYR
  • Options
    Good to see that all those hours of discussion about whether Dobson was not going to start/ be sold were worth it as he makes the starting line-up!
  • Options
    Where are people watching this (via VPN), the Charlton Live section of the new website or the old Valley Pass App?
  • Options
    That looks far too similar to last season for my liking but I’m excited to see how we do.
  • Options
    Streuth, Leuth was right about DJ!
  • Options
    That side looks scarily like last seasons  :|
  • Options
    Great ATV followed by Brownie, Curbs and Minto...seems like we ain't been away, and a revelation Curbs hasn't watched any pre season...so 'ere we go for another roller coaster of a show... B)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amazed that neither Gilbey or Payne are starting. Be interesting to see how we get on
  • Options
    Great ATV followed by Brownie, Curbs and Minto...seems like we ain't been away, and a revelation Curbs hasn't watched any pre season...so 'ere we go for another roller coaster of a show... B)
    Great to see them again
  • Options
    One up front away to Accrington, trying for a 0-0. 
    Welcome to the new season and new regime everyone. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Hope the new system works as there too many of last season's shower in that starting line up for me.  I expect to see more of McGrandles and Payne as they get fit.  DJ is a surprise but it was choice between him and Kirk and I don't rate either so it's neither here nor there for me.  Ben obviously sees something in Albie that the majority of us don't so I'll trust his judgement.  
  • Options
    Look at that beautiful team sheet with everything in order. Looks like CBT will be competing with Kirk cutting in from the left and we need to get someone in ahead of DJ on the right. Excited to see how we play now, we've moved on most of the players who really couldn't do it, the ones who have stayed from last season aren't anywhere near as bad players as they looked last year. Let's hope for an opening day win
  • Options
    Why DJ, he  disappoints every game, flatters to deceive.
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Anyones charlton tv working yet?
  • Options
    speak up Ollie, or have i gone deaf!!
  • Options
    Nope
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

It did briefly but has died
  • Options
    Nope
    It is now 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Nicholas said:

It did briefly but has died
    RIP... :(
  • Options
    I could get sound but no picture on the pre-show on the cafc site (I've gone on to youtube instead)

hmm
  • Options
    It’ll be interesting to see if Morgan is holsing with Dobson box to box, other than that it’s clear where everyone will be playing.
  • Options
    What I would like to say to DJ is you might be best advised after diddling your opponent once to move the ball on, but if you decide to diddle them twice it'd better work.
    Oh and keep up being diligent with some defensive work, which you seem to recognise is important.
  • Options
    Works fine for me now, I had to change countries to get it to work
  • Options
    It’s back but how do I get it to play live rather than start from the beginning each time? 
  • Options
    Having buffering problems via Opera and Ollie has frozen, anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    It’ll be interesting to see if Morgan is holsing with Dobson box to box, other than that it’s clear where everyone will be playing.

Told you, Charltons Pirlo.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!