Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Accrington v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Garner might be hungry, but not as hungry as Steve Evans
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Not sure why it’s the same as last season we have 3 new players starting, 4 if you count Fraser as he was injured last season for the most part.
  • Options
    Working for me now thanks
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    JFC left out of the 18. Presumably means he's off? I haven't been following the saga closely so I don't know what all happened there, but I'm absolutely baffled by it. He's our best player when fit and firing.

Also, Deji going out on loan presumably means we have CB cover lined up, because otherwise we're very short there. I thought he for sure would be good enough to go to at least a League Two side, although the appeal of recalling him might be why he's in the National league. 
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Not sure why it’s the same as last season we have 3 new players starting, 4 if you count Fraser as he was injured last season for the most part.
    Formation is the same as under Adkins but we’ll play in a different way. I see Stockley dropping deep more often under Garner for example, and we have full backs with the legs and desire to get up and down the pitch.
  • Options
    Feels different to me. Never seen Clare at RB. DJ & CBT playing 30 yards further up the pitch. Fraser is basically a new signing.
  • Options
    It’s back but how do I get it to play live rather than start from the beginning each time? 
    My ‘live’ button doesn’t work. Is it just me?
  • Options
    A sort of Gumpish box of chocolates type of game ahead.  Don't know what we're gonna get, Praline not Coffee Cream I hope 

I said before we signed anyone that we'd only have 3 new faces in the line up come opening day, which didn't go down well at the time, but I was right #feelingsmug 😉
  • Options
    That looks to me as Stockley being quite isolated
    I hope that he will get close support. When he has played up front without it in the past, he was completely ineffective. 
  • Options
    Leuth V Curbs 

Big fight live.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s back but how do I get it to play live rather than start from the beginning each time? 
    My ‘live’ button doesn’t work. Is it just me?
    Afraid it might be. Try logging in again.
  • Options
    Having buffering problems via Opera and Ollie has frozen, anyone else experiencing this?
    Same, and annoying not knowing what to do!!😤
  • Options
    Curbs worried about a lack of goals...
  • Options
    I’ve paid for the international live steam but I seem to only be getting commentary?
  • Options
    See the 4-3-3 line up with Stockley up top, Curbs stating what we all have been saying, should Stockley be out we are far too light, we MUST be having something incoming for that problem...
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    I’ve paid for the international live steam but I seem to only be getting commentary?

Was like this for a good 5 mins for me, just closed browser and reopened, working fine now.

Always worth a try for anyone having problems, standard off and on again.
  • Options
    Slightly worrying to know that Curbs agrees with those of us who think there is just not enough goals in this squad. Very worrying.
  • Options
    Think you can choose video or audio so maybe chosen wrongly?
  • Options
    he's not the only one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Was like this for a gtood 5 mins for me, just closed browser and reopened, working fine now.

Always worth a try for anyone having a problems, standard off and on again.
    Thanks bud working now! The old off and on again trick!
  • Options
    See the 4-3-3 line up with Stockley up top, Curbs stating what we all have been saying, should Stockley be out we are far too light, we MUST be having something incoming for that problem...
    And in the rest of the front 3, DJ has to step up
  • Options
    Pity Sandgaard or Garner aren’t 

• Options
    good interview with Sessegnon
  • Options
    Nigel would have picked exactly the same team. 

Watching on Charlton TV  Love Olly, but his questions are so waffly!

Will be stunned if we score more than 1.

1-1
  • Options
    Washy in the Rotherham starting line up!
  • Options
    It's Accrington Stanley FFS so i should be confident, but I'm not. Would take a draw.
  • Options
    Washy in the Rotherham starting line up!
    Because he's a decent player. Certainly would prefer him in the side over DJ today
  • Options
    Gallen saying that at least a couple more coming in before end August
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!