Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Derby County | Saturday 6th August 2022 @ 3pm | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    3-1 Stockley, Albie and Payne
  • Options
    0-3
    Someone mentions "we need a stiker" and we all agree/disagree.
  • Options
    It will be interesting to see what kind of attendance is recorded, I’m guessing around 15,000
  • Options
    Probably if Derby have sold out.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Stand up and be counted?

Surely the new-fangled turnstile thingies do the counting.
  • Options
    edited August 2022
  • Options
    I think we'll edge what will be a tight game.
  • Options
    2-1 to us . Stockley and Payne the scorers .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking forward to this. Will ask my 7 year old grandson what the score will be as he is usually right. Full of optimism? Not really but will be happy to be at the valley on Saturday with the little one. Gonna go 2-1. Stockley and Leaburn. COYRs!
  • Options
    I think Derby will attack us, well not park the bus at any rate.
    So this usually helps us.
    2-1 to Charlton.
  • Options
    2 teams that had to rebuild in the summer. One recruited from League 1 & below, the other from The Championship & above (without spending any money on the process). Who's strategy was the wisest & who will come on top come 5pm. 

Charlton 0 Derby 2. 
  • Options
    Need to play a lot better than we did last Saturday, think we might sneak it 1-0 but still unconvincingly.
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    0-4 derby, stockley does his back, BG says we don’t need anymore signings, sandgaard tells everyone he’s selling up Monday.👍😜
    I don’t get it
  • Options
    Expecting a very tough game. I think Derby have recruited well, a lot of experience but at the same time players who are not yet past it. Hard fought draw for me, 1-1, Stockley header.
  • Options
    1-1 and my brother who is taking the cross bar challenge to fluff it 🤣
    £10k up for grabs 
    I’m not there to heckle but just make sure it’s above 6 foot and not 6 inches like most of the sponge foot attempts we see
  • Options
    Looks on paper a cert draw … but Derby were poor against Oxford last week when Clinton Morrison described an injury as the only highlight of the first half … going to go for a sneaky 2-1 to Charlton 
  • Options
    My Derby supporting mate Steve reckon they are vulnerable in the air. I replied it's all relative and advised him to have a staff meeting in and around the box everytime a cross comes in like we do.
    2:1 Clare and junior 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another score draw
  • Options
    2-0 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Redhenry said:
    paulfox said:
    0-4 derby, stockley does his back, BG says we don’t need anymore signings, sandgaard tells everyone he’s selling up Monday.👍😜
    I don’t get it
    Sarcasm, always getting stick for being too positive, so my negative prediction was to keep the miserable gits happy. 
    Don’t actually have a prediction,nothing from last week to tell who are more likely to win.just hope we win. 
  • Options
     I just want to see a good performance. A good performance should yield some points but I'm personally more interested in this teams identity. After all, it's playing well consistently that will get us out of this league eventually. 

Will be a tight game I feel but we'll be edged out. 1-2.

• Options
    2-2 again.  I think similar to the Pompey game at home last season for some reason.  We go 2 down but manage to claw it back - Leaburn with a late equaliser 
  • Options
    I can't see us keeping a clean sheet and worry where our goals are going to come from. 0-0.
  • Options
    Still far too early to really tell much of anything from either side. Think we'll play a more shorter/ slower game to really try and control it. 

1-1 

Another late equaliser let in.
  • Options
    1-1 tricky one, still early so just getting points on the board will be good, although hopefully we can knick all 3. 
  • Options
    2-1 to Derby.