Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where does Darren Pratley rank in the last 15 years?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Can’t fathom McGrandles or Fraser being ahead of Pratley.  I must have been really pissed if Michael Stewart was that good .  If you compare him with other defensive minded midfielders , I’d have Dobson, Semedo, Cullen and Bielik ahead of him .  Not many others; I acknowledge his limitations but he had a lot of positive qualities and played extremely well in many games in the championship 
  • Options
    Honestly can't tell if the 'why is x top half player rated higher than y top half player?' is a bit everyone is in on at this point. I hope it is, that would be brilliant
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Nah, it's because "Also, the players aren’t in any order other than top half/bottom half" got lost in the wall of text I think. Not sure if you're still able to edit the initial post, but if not, do you want me to go back in and bold it, or add this as another FAQ:
    "McGrandles above Cullen and Gallagher, ARE YOU MENTAL???" As previously mentioned the players aren’t in any order other than top half/bottom half
  • Options
    Top half by a county mile. Top 25% for me, easily. One of the most underrated players in the last 10 years to wear the shirt.