Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 5-1 Plymouth

2»

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Clare got a few 7's. Tell me what does he need to do to get more please? 
    He had a good game. 7 is a mark for a good game
  • Options
    I ended up marking a couple of players down because they weren't as good as others.  Probably not the right way to do it but if you give someone a ten because they were the best player on the pitch your marking the rest out of 9.5 and so on and so forth.

In hindsight maybe that's a bit harsh on a performance like that when no one was less than very good.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I ended up marking a couple of players down because they weren't as good as others.  Probably not the right way to do it but if you give someone a ten because they were the best player on the pitch your marking the rest out of 9.5 and so on and so forth.

In hindsight maybe that's a bit harsh on a performance like that when no one was less than very good.
    And to be fair, at 1-0, Plymouth were threatening for 10 minutes to get back into it, so it's not as if we were completely dominant from start to finish. At times when 11 vs 11, we looked slightly vulnerable at the back
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Redhenry said:
    wow :)
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @lancashire lad Sorry to nitpick but you've got Fraser as a sub, rather than subbed.
    thanks Ali, not a nitpick but what I want as I do make mistakes, I have corrected this one just intime before my edit was no longer operational.
    If you find you need to do a correction after the edit's no longer operational, just DM us with the corrected version, and we'll edit the post for you.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    shirty5 said:
    Redhenry said:
    wow :)
    You know it makes sense Henry 
  • Options
    @lancashire lad can I ask are Tuesday’s scores our highest overall score and if not what game did people think we were better? No worries if you don’t know the answer 👍🏼
  • Options
    Sorry, I’m still not jumping on the Albie bandwagon. He had a good game, probably his best, but Clare not getting MotM is criminal. All about opinions I suppose. 
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    The reason that Albie Morgan got the MOM from the scores on the doors was he was very good over the whole duration of the match from first whistle to last. 

Both Clare, who scored a worldy and is now playing in the position that I have believed is his best since I first saw him play for Cafc because of his ability to charge forward as an attacking full back and Rak Sakyi both had good games but over a shorter period until shoulder for Sean and cramp for Rak ended their nights work.

Albie's passing was sublime plus his work rate and even in the unfamiliar Right attacking back role he put over a superb cross for a goal. A complete midfield performance with short and longer killer passing.
  • Options
    mart77 said:
    @lancashire lad can I ask are Tuesday’s scores our highest overall score and if not what game did people think we were better? No worries if you don’t know the answer 👍🏼
    I'll have a look and put the answer in with the Cambridge Statbank