Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton away - cheap tickets

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Richard J said:
    Given the prices this might be a good game for a subsidised coach travel.
    I would have thought the opposite, if you were going to subsidise travel for a game do so when the ticket prices are high to reduce the total spend 
    TS needs to start laying on busses from London Bridge to The Valley then. 
    They’ve finally found a use for the useless article 😉

• Options
    Anyone bought match tickets which haven't arrived yet.

Order beginning of last week 
  • Options

The tickets went on sale on the 24th August since then we have had a 1 day Royal Mail strike [26/8/22], a bank holiday & another Royal Mail strike is taking place tomorrow [31/8/22] so this is probably causing the delay.
    If anybody is planning on ordering a ticket they should consider using the collection option rather than relying on the post as tickets may not arrive before Saturday.
  • Options
    clive said:

The tickets went on sale on the 24th August since then we have had a 1 day Royal Mail strike [26/8/22], a bank holiday & another Royal Mail strike is taking place tomorrow [31/8/22] so this is probably causing the delay.
    If anybody is planning on ordering a ticket they should consider using the collection option rather than relying on the post as tickets may not arrive before Saturday.
    Me too. Will give it until Thursday and then call the Ticket office. Can I assume they will make re-printed tickets available to collect from the ground on the day?? 
  • Options

Mine haven’t arrived yet, purchased last Wednesday.
  • Options

Mine haven’t arrived yet, purchased last Wednesday.
    me too .. no panic .. YET lol
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    Another rant from me.
    They will have to drop my ticket off down the pub of my choice if it doesn't arrive in time.
    Bolton chose to sell the tickets with less than 2 weeks before the game.
    I wont be wasting valuable drinking time to go down the ground early for the ticket.
    Failing that, Bolton can refund my ticket money and shall stay in the pub.
    Rant over
  • Options
    I’m sure they could work out a way to re issue at the ground with ID if people were still having issues 
  • Options
    Mine hasn't arrived. Will be phoning the ticket office tomorrow afternoon if doesn't arrive tomorrow
  • Options
    More importantly where is people boozing, few in Preston I think for us.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get up here early for a chance to see rain. 😀. 
  • Options
    Get up here early for a chance to see rain. 😀. 
    Is there a hose pipe excursion type thing we can do up there??
  • Options
    I ordered my ticket late. They said if it hasn't arrived due to postal strikes phone up Friday and I'll be able to collect it at bolton. Have had to do this before, random locations to hunt down, but has always been there. A worry and more importantly lost drinking time
  • Options
    I ordered my ticket late. They said if it hasn't arrived due to postal strikes phone up Friday and I'll be able to collect it at bolton. Have had to do this before, random locations to hunt down, but has always been there. A worry and more importantly lost drinking time
    This happened to me last season at Sheffield Wednesday. 
    They had a fellow in a Hi Vis jacket outside the away fans entrance. 
    No problem at all. 
  • Options
    Boozing in poulton, then straight train to horwich 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Why’s that?  Blackpool on the Friday?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Why’s that?  Blackpool on the Friday?
    Live up this way now 
  • Options

The Anvil in Wigan is very decent.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Until it goes around a bend.
  • Options
    my ticket has not arrived today .. as I am leaving early tomorrow before the post arrives, I just phoned the CAFC ticket office .. very helpful, sounds as though they have a long list of non arrivals, I/we can pick up the ticket at the Notlob office on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Allocation: 1,589 | Sold: 594

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Supporters planning on attending Saturday’s away game against Bolton Wanderers should purchase tickets in advance as they will not be available to purchase on the gate.
    More than 600 tickets have already been sold in the away end and the club will keep tickets on sale until 3pm on Friday to ensure supporters have maximum opportunity to purchase tickets.

The club have been made aware that some supporters who have purchased tickets have yet to receive their tickets for Saturday’s game against Bolton Wanderers.

Distribution has been slowed due to postal strikes and the club have contacted fans who purchased their Bolton tickets after 5pm on Tuesday, offering an alternative delivery option, to ensure tickets are received prior to Saturday.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/update-tickets-saturdays-game-against-bolton

• Options
    I’m sure the signing of Bonne will get a few more people up there.
  • Options
    Wanted to go to this but those train prices are just too much. Shame.
  • Options
    Our two came in the post today :)
  • Options

Allocation: 1,589 | Sold: 644

• Options
    timken said:
    Anyone wanting to go by train .I bought a train ticket (£56) but now can't go am happy to sell at a loss if anyone wants /needs it.
    I would accept £35
    have pm'd you
  • Options
    timken said:
    Anyone wanting to go by train .I bought a train ticket (£56) but now can't go am happy to sell at a loss if anyone wants /needs it.
    I would accept £35
    have pm'd you
    I suppose you're hoping it's only a fiver now.
  • Options
    Getting the coach up from Bexleyheath seen it's now at Hall Place, can I assume we get the coach from the car park and can leave our cars there too?
  • Options
    We booked 10:15 out and 19:02 back Euston to Preston a while ago, looks like those times are still available so we’ve had a touch getting in whilst it was cheap.  

My first away since Morecambe last season!!  
    The 19.02 is now cancelled [terminating at Preston] alternative is catching the 18.17 change at Crewe, or 20.06
    arr 23.36