Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

⚽️🥅 COUNTDOWN TO PROMOTION 22/23 🥅⚽️

13»

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Oh please don't bump it, I cringe every time I see it on page one. (I appreciate the irony that my posting this will send it back up to the top again). You have no idea how tempted I am to sink it until February, or at least until we actually put a run of wins together.
    So what's happened to freedom of speech then, each to their own eh...ooops! bumped again..
  • Options
    Are there enough Lifeboats on HMS Piss The League ?

After seeing Ali wibble might scuttle this thread I can only refer you to my post on 20th August. 
  • Options

After seeing Ali wibble might scuttle this thread I can only refer you to my post on 20th August. 
    I am firmly about the good ship HMS better but not quite good enough.  Doesn't have the same ring to it does it?
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:

I am firmly about the good ship HMS better but not quite good enough.  Doesn't have the same ring to it does it?

I agree with you, we are not sinking, but most of us always felt that we don't have the full complement of crew because of staff in the sick bay despite having a good young Captain in Ben Garner.
    Disappointed we couldn't press gang any more Sailors for the voyage ahead.
    Choppy waters ahoy.
  • Options
    Good job you didnt complete the date in the title of your thread.....can we just says its "countdown to promotion 3022/23" 😀
  • Options
    Can someone change the decade in the title please?
  • Options
    Love the way people see this thread as a way of ruining a season... thread or no thread what will be will be..... its not this threads fault we missed out on Bonne.