Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton Wanderers v Charlton Athletic | Saturday 3rd September 2022 3pm | Match Preview

13»

Comments

• Options
    This is the match thread so we shouldn't hog it but I believe there is an alternative and that may be the small point where we differ.
  • Options
    Draw today is on the cards I think. The starting team will be strong and we will more than hold our own against any team until the inevitable injuries in key positions start to take their toll. Fancy Stockley to finally get his account from open play open today
  • Options
    This is the match thread so we shouldn't hog it but I believe there is an alternative and that may be the small point where we differ.
    Have we scored yet ?
  • Options
    innis back from his injury to score? Optimism in that.
  • Options
    Just like there was an alternative when RD was in charge and we ended up fucking him  off so badly, he’s still torturing us now 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    He fcuked us off the minute he took over if you weren't paying attention.  Maybe you are suggesting we should have given up which is what you criticise others for. The club became successful out of adversity and I believe can do again but we need to be getting better as a club every year- that is how you do it and I don't think this owner will give us that. I think that is enough on this thread.
  • Options
    1-2 Stockley and JRS for us. Inniss for them. 
  • Options

Team news is coming your way in 10 minutes…

imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    We might scrape a 1-1 draw if luck goes our way, otherwise we'll lose 1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, or 3-0.

I get a bad feeling for every Bolton match, ever since losing the FA Cup quarter final match up there to my never- ending disappointment. Being at the match last season with The Nigel in charge only exacerbated my qualms.
  • Options
    McGrandles back in squad. Not sure Inniss fit yet…?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    Surprised no DJ 
  • Options
    Bench getting stronger apart from one position
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Surprised no DJ 
    Me too. Deserves to be on bench at least, surely?
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Charlton: Wollacott; Clare, Lavelle, O’Connell, Clayden; Fraser, Dobson, Morgan; Rak-Sakyi, Stockley (c), Kirk

Subs: MacGillivray, Ness, Chin, McGrandles, Payne, Blackett-Taylor, Leaburn

Expected 4-3-3, Good to see CBT & McGrandles on the bench, Payne must be wondering what he has to do to get a start, feeling confident today..B)

• Options
    Ness in. Inniss out
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Surprised no DJ 
    He was 30 seconds away from being a Mansfield player 2 days ago.  I don't think it's that shocking.
  • Options
    no Inniss in the squad, is he injured again?
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Surprised no DJ 
    Me too. Deserves to be on bench at least, surely?
    Who would you leave out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IR94 said:
    no Inniss in the squad, is he injured again?

Inevitably yes.
  • Options
    Assume this is the Match Thread ??
  • Options
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Surprised no DJ 
    I wish Charlton TV had a DJ, as then we wouldn't have to listen to Thomas's songs while waiting for the stream to start
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    Surprised no DJ 
    I wish Charlton TV had a DJ, as then we wouldn't have to listen to Thomas's songs while waiting for the stream to start
    Mute button works fine for me.. ;)
  • Options
    Assume this is the Match Thread ??
    No preview, no match tread.  Cost cutting obviously.
  • Options
    I’ll make one if no-one else has.
  • Options
  • Options

George Thomason makes his first league start of the season.
    Kieran Lee and MJ Williams also line up in midfield.
    Dion Charles and Amadou Bakayoko start up top.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!