Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup 22/23 Thread - Round 3 draw: is no longer relevant to us :(

Comments

• Options
    WTAF…that’s a ridiculous rule,the magic of the cup my arse…
  • Options
    that bloody ridiculous 
  • Options
    I hope it's a really really really really really really shit hotel
  • Options
    Does that mean we will be paying for Coalville to stay over?

We could put them up in the Antigallican. 
  • Options

Tickets are now on sale for Charlton's Emirates FA Cup tie against Coalville Town at The Valley on Saturday, November 5th (3pm).

Tickets for the cup clash will be available in the Covered End Lower and West Lower. 

PRICES:

Adult: £10

Over 65/U21: £5

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/coalville-cup-tickets-now-sale
  • Options
    Sensible pricing, although to be fair i think even if we only charged a quid we wouldn't get much of a crowd.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Have you been to Bracknell? Guaranteed it will be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    kafka said:
    IdleHans said:
    Have you been to Bracknell? Guaranteed it will be.
    I live about 8 miles away. I reckon they'll use the Hilton, a concrete slab of a place. But then, so is all of Bracknell...

• Options
    Sensible pricing for our game. £10/£5. Is this cheaper or same as last year v Havant can anyone remember 
  • Options
    All being well I'll go to this. Pricing seems ok. I expect the atmosphere will be electric.
  • Options
    Am I correct in saying only lower west and lower covered end open?
  • Options
    Train strike on 5th still on, though the one on the 3rd has now been shifted to the 9th (fortunately the Stevenage game is in between 2 strike days)

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/industrialaction.aspx
  • Options
    £10 to see us get humiliated in front of 3000 fans.

Oh what joy. 
  • Options
    £10 to see us get humiliated in front of 3000 fans.

Oh what joy. 
    Oh sorry, I thought they were paying US for the usual Charlton shit FA cup performance...
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I'll wait until after Saturdays game before deciding whether ho go or not. Probably will as I loved the reaction of the Coalville players/fans after the draw and makes it more of an occasion. 

One thing though, if we play like we did on tursday night then bung a tenner on Coalville. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate who's a Director at Coalville contacted me last night....so far they have sold just over 1500 tickets and expect to sell more today and during the week. he asked me if there would be a big home crowd....I sadly answered that I doubt it due to various factors, not least the potential Train strike.
    Could be more of them than us 😄
  • Options
    Class behaviour.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Looking at the tickets sold on our website there is going to be more Coalville than Charlton. 
    Not good 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Looking at the tickets sold on our website there is going to be more Coalville than Charlton. 
    Not good 
    Gonna be a lot of deciding on the day tbh. Even if I do decide to go I'm not going to buy in advance 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Stewart said:
    Not good 
    Gonna be a lot of deciding on the day tbh. Even if I do decide to go I'm not going to buy in advance 
    I'll probably decide on Friday (I assume the surcharge applies if I buy on Saturday)
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    We have two tickets, one old man and one man man, they cost £15.
    What else is a person supposed to do on Saturday, go shopping?
    Well done seth i forgot about over 65 prices.
    For £5 it would be rude not to.