Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Re-emergence of a CL bug

2»

Comments

• Options
    I get them ads on my phone & tablet. Ad blocker keeps them off my 
    pc
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I read the title and thought that Bromley Boy was back. #disappointed 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    PopIcon said:
    Chunes said:
    The most annoying one is where you're typing a reply and your text gets pulled up into the other person's quote 
    this has been a pain for a couple of weeks now. Always on my Android.
    Dr Ali recommends this remedy:

"That one's not actually a bug, it's because you've deleted the hidden markup characters that indicate the end of the previous quote. It's reasonably easy to fix on desktop (not sure if you've got the option on mobile), if you use the </> icon to view and edit the code."

Many thanks to @aliwibble. Solved the problem on my laptop but don't know if it works on Android.

Thanks for the reply. This is what i get if i quote on android.
  • Options
    Probably something I do but after putting a post on a thread, usually the same thread, I find that there is a copy of that post in my drafts as well, which is easy enough to delete but annoying, has anyone found the same and maybe offer some reason why this is happening please, thanks...
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    FFS. Can someone please click back onto the Live beam site. We are now back to nornal adverts :(
  • Options
    Any update on when the 'Jesus wept' button will be added, its getting urgent! 

• Options
    Ha, at least three of those posters are the same moderator :-) 
  • Options
    Ha, at least three of those posters are the same moderator :-) 
    ....that never was
  • Options
    I had a look at the Radio 2 thread the other day and now I am getting an email notification every time someone posts there.
    Did I press a button by mistake or is this happening to others?
    Cheers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    scidbox said:
    I had a look at the Radio 2 thread the other day and now I am getting an email notification every time someone posts there.
    Did I press a button by mistake or is this happening to others?
    Cheers
    Sounds like you have bookmarked the thread, or your profile notification preferences needs looking at, you could have highlighted something there
  • Options
    edited January 2023