Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Barnsley vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 24th September 2022 - 3pm

Comments

• Options
    If we could just up our game, a couple of levels,  to utter shit we’ll have a chance 
    We can only dream of being utter shit…….
  • Options
    Now Barnsley come forward and win a corner from our right.
  • Options
    McG claims that comfortable and bowls it out left to Morgan.
  • Options
    Who was offside there?? Need to do better
  • Options
    Fraser tries to play CBT in, but he's flagged offside. The Barnsley defender is down after CBT unsuccessfully attempted to hurdle the tackle.
  • Options
    Well well well well well....

Shite!
  • Options
    Stockley had done two cracking long passes today but no one on CL will notice.
    Our shooting is awful but we have done some good moves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Feed seems very low res. 
  • Options
    We are dominating but can’t hit the target atm.
    We're dominating?!?!?!?
    We’ve got in behind them numerous times. Had five shots to their two. The finishing has been the problem so far
  • Options
    A Golfie on the cards perhaps....?
    Please consign that self-promoting expression to the dustbin. It's well past its sell-by-date.
    I will do when we start winning games after conceding first. 

And btw, I didnt coin the phrase. I simply pointed out the fact we hardly ever do. It's about 1 in 60 games now. 

Try calling it a 'comeback'. Then it's not about you.

A comeback can mean all sorts of things. Losing 2-0 with 10 to go & scrape a draw being 1 of them. Getting a draw at Bolton after letting in the first goal is another.

My "beef" was the fact that if we concede first then we don't comeback (your phrase) to WIN 

Bit last time a mention it today. 

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Jayden big lump, headmaster Stockley just got outsmarted by a bounce.

Shoot me, please, it'll be kinder than watching anymore. 
  • Options
    Stockley has had a couple of good touches today, he's brought it down and played it out wide quickly, which is good.

But man, the rest of the time he's just a passenger. I know it's not his fault that our system doesn't suit him. But even when he's given aerial duals he just doesn't him them often enough. 
  • Options
    Barnsley look nothing special, we've looked slightly better, but lack that bit of composure in front of the goal
  • Options
    We try to come forward, Stockley goes down after trying to win a header but nothing doing.
  • Options
    JRS with absolute tekkers. 

Mandy over.
  • Options
    GET YOUR SHOTS ON TARGET
  • Options
    FFS.

Its getting silly now our shooting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Egbo the latest to hit row Z with his shot
  • Options
    Egbo, proper Charlton.
  • Options
    Stockley had done two cracking long passes today but no one on CL will notice.
    Our shooting is awful but we have done some good moves.
    Do we get points for those then?
  • Options
    It’s crazy how bad our shooting is for a professional football team. 
  • Options
    Can we have our ball back mister…….. 
  • Options
    Frustrating. Very frustrating 
  • Options
    Another period of play where we’ve made Barnsley look silly and then blasted off target. 
  • Options
    Four clear cut chances missed 
  • Options
    Feck me our shooting is appalling.
  • Options
    Fantastic work from JRS down the right, evades his man to get into the area, cuts back to Egbo who blazes over this time.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!