Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sponsorship for Mrs RM and Battersea Dogs home

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just sent a small sum wish I could give more
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Just sent a small sum wish I could give more
    Thank you so much every penny helps
  • Options
    Just sponsored and good luck.

Battersea is a charity close to my heart, although I'm more of a Cat person, we actually got out current cat from Battersea. They took him in from another charity who couldn't cope with him and after a couple of failed rehoming's he came to us.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Battersea is a charity close to my heart, although I'm more of a Cat person, we actually got out current cat from Battersea. They took him in from another charity who couldn't cope with him and after a couple of failed rehoming's he came to us.
    Thanks @Rob7Lee much appreciated.
    So nice to read about you rescuing your cat from there as well. I'm sure he's having a great life now!
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Thanks @Rob7Lee much appreciated.
    So nice to read about you rescuing your cat from there as well. I'm sure he's having a great life now!
    Pleasure,

Yer, he's good now, still has his moments, but no longer attacks on sight!
  • Options
    Hi all, I just wanted to give an update on Mrs RM and donations. The CL family have been absolutely astounding, you have raised £546 out of a total £645, truly wonderful!!
    Mrs RM will be attempting this 5k run, with Zeek, through water, mud and over obstacles tomorrow.
    I will, of course, give an update on how she did tomorrow evening, and hopefully pictures by Monday/Tuesday.
    You have all been so supportive, that, you have given her a massive lift, and for a 52 year old lady that is huge!
    From both Mrs RM and I, all we can say is a very humble - Thankyou!
  • Options
    Good luck Mrs RM
  • Options
    Very best wishes to them both!!
  • Options
    Just donated and good luck Mrs RM
  • Options
    cblock said:
    Just donated and good luck Mrs RM
    Many thanks, so very kind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Done, and good luck Mrs Red
  • Options
    Go smash it, Mrs RM & lovely Zeek ! 
  • Options
    Send fotos, @Redmidland please. Very best of luck to Ang.
  • Options
    *noted*
    @PragueAddick requesting “muddy photos “ of Mrs @Redmidland

what has happened to this forum? 😉
  • Options
    Send fotos, @Redmidland please. Very best of luck to Ang.
    I'm not attending with her as I'm at home puppy sitting new GSD'S that were born earlier this week. We are hoping that official photographers will be following everyone around. Whatever photos we get will be posted on here.
  • Options
    May be an image of 1 person and dog

Mrs RM and Zeek ready to leave home this morning - off to compete in the 5k charity run.

• Options

A couple more.
  • Options
    And finally the Total amount raised by all the runners-:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2022
    And finally the Total amount raised by all the runners-:

Absolutely brilliant ! 

About to buy the Christmas Raffle tickets that came through my door last week. 
  • Options
    Well done you 2 have a nice wash up food and rest❤️❤️