Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

T20 World Cup 2022

Comments

• Options
    Poor, poor over from England. Just 2 off and the pressure on us beginning to tell

13 still needed off 30 balls
  • Options
    Before that 15th over (2 runs) their cheapest over had gone for 7. Relentless scoring rate from us.
  • Options
    No names but I know of someone who would be taking nothing but singles given these circumstances
  • Options
    Salt has been rushed to hospital with a bad case of "pad rash"
  • Options
    6 off 26, I'm quietly confident.
  • Options
    England win by 10 wickets with 24 balls to spare. An absolute demolition job!!!
  • Options
    One of the commentators said the door was open for England, more like it was kicked off it's hinges.....
  • Options
    Incredible win that, we could've chased 210 the way they were going.
  • Options
    Christ that was enjoyable!

The look on Kohl's face was priceless.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame we had to finish with 4 overs still to bowl. Just wondered what we could have got in the full 20.
  • Options
    Cricket lads showing the footballers how to finish the job. 
  • Options
    At the same stage as we reached 170-0, India were 130-3. There was a total difference in mindset. 
  • Options
    That's an incredible batting performance. Smashing India in any form of cricket is one of the more enjoyable victories in sport
  • Options
    Probably Shami's final ball in a T20I as well. Maybe Axar's too. Maybe Kumar's! All change for India. Has to be Pandya skipper too
  • Options
    At the same stage as we reached 170-0, India were 130-3. There was a total difference in mindset. 
    I think India had less than that. I thought they got 47 of their last 3 overs. 
  • Options
    Slappings.
  • Options
    Cricket lads showing the footballers how to finish the job. 
    christ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well I was wrong! That was superb
  • Options
    I think India had less than that. I thought they got 47 of their last 3 overs. 
    That is indeed the case - it was a typo as the score was 110-3
  • Options
    No names but I know of someone who would be taking nothing but singles given these circumstances
    Got to laugh. Cracking win but you still take the opportunity to dig out someone not even playing. 
  • Options
    Honestly thought that this would be a real battle today. Wow how wrong I was. I bet sky and all the other TV broadcasters are gutted as an India vs Pakistan final would be a huge audience……hahahaha
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Got to laugh. Cracking win but you still take the opportunity to dig out someone not even playing. 
    Why miss an opportunity. This was the guy after all who almost cost us our place here with his 56 runs off 68 balls against Afghanistan and Ireland. Little wonder we've done so well with him facing just one ball in the last three games. 

Everything I say about that bloke comes from not just what I've seen but also what I have been told about him. He never does anything to change that perception.
  • Options
    I go in to a meeting after the first over thinking decent start but a long way to go, and then when the meeting finished wandered outside for a crafty ciggie, only to see on the giant screen in Reception that we were 155-0.

Chin up Kohli!
  • Options
    Why miss an opportunity. This was the guy after all who almost cost us our place here with his 56 runs off 68 balls against Afghanistan and Ireland. Little wonder we've done so well with him facing just one ball in the last three games. 
    6th World ranked T20 batsman Living rent free in your head 😂😂. 

• Options
    I'd be very happy putting both Aus and India out of the tournament.

Come on England!
    I'm very happy.
  • Options
    Unbelievable, absolutely demolished India like they were a 3rd rate side. Bring on the final!