Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham (H) moved to Friday 2nd December, 7:45pm KO

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    Off_it said:
    shine166 said:
    Would have brought a mate on the Saturday, now another game il be missing and a freebie that won't be used. Fuck this club 
    Is that meant to be tongue in cheek?
    Nope, had Saturday planned and booked with a mate.. its just not possible to do the same on a Friday night. Everyone's circumstances are different obviously.
  • Options
    the three extra i'm bringing are buying shirts, because they want to help. Not sure if this is helping the club or the shirt provider
  • Options
    Just "purchased" 3 freebies via 3 season tickets for this game online & duly charged £0.

Confirmation with order number received by email but no row/seat numbers indicated & no link to print off at home even though the confirmation correctly states that this is what I requested.

Guess I'll have to call the Ticket Office on Monday but wondering if anyone else has had this problem....
  • Options
    Just "purchased" 3 freebies via 3 season tickets for this game online & duly charged £0.

Confirmation with order number received by email but no row/seat numbers indicated & no link to print off at home even though the confirmation correctly states that this is what I requested.

Guess I'll have to call the Ticket Office on Monday but wondering if anyone else has had this problem....
    Perhaps they are to sit where you like.....on the floor.
    Bring some cushions.
  • Options
    hermann said:
    This is an absolute stitch up for all the Brazilian, Serbian, Swiss and Cameroonian addicks around the world.
    Roger Federer won’t be happy!
  • Options
    Just hope the German fans hadnt arranged to see this one.
  • Options
    Also - is this a game we can bring people to for free? 
  • Options
    Is this where we find out the less attractive World Cup match to Charlton v Cheltenham that nobody will want to watch on tv that Friday night is something like Brazil v Italy ? 
  • Options
    I'll be getting a train up from Southampton as I'll have an early finish but my old man & nephew will be driving up earlier to avoid rush hour traffic. I get why its happening but its still a bloody ball ache! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this where we find out the less attractive World Cup match to Charlton v Cheltenham that nobody will want to watch on tv that Friday night is something like Brazil v Italy ? 
    7pm kick offs that evening are

Serbia v Switzerland
    Cameroon v Brazil
  • Options
    7pm kick offs that evening are

Serbia v Switzerland
    Cameroon v Brazil

I'll be disappointed if we don't sing "it's just like watching Brazil" during the game
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    shine166 said:
    Off_it said:
    shine166 said:
    Would have brought a mate on the Saturday, now another game il be missing and a freebie that won't be used. Fuck this club 
    Is that meant to be tongue in cheek?
    Nope, had Saturday planned and booked with a mate.. its just not possible to do the same on a Friday night. Everyone's circumstances are different obviously.
    But it's not the club's fault. Blame FIFA for allowing a winter World Cup 
    Yeah that's fair enough, 12 on the Saturday would have been best of both worlds though. Watch Charlton and stay in crossbars for the 3pm kick off. 
  • Options

My purchase confirmation had the ticket attached. 
    Sometimes my attachments don't show on either my phone or laptop (don't know why).
    Maybe check on a few devices? 
  • Options

My purchase confirmation had the ticket attached. 
    Sometimes my attachments don't show on either my phone or laptop (don't know why).
    Maybe check on a few devices? 
    The tickets usually come as an attachment at the bottom of the email. They need to be downloaded. You don't need to print them out but it might be a good idea as it will speed up getting through the turnstile.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys.

I know the way they usually arrive in my In box as use this online service often but no attachments to download this time.

I do have to print them out unless I cart my laptop with me to the match as only have a dinosaur like mobile ! 

Have sent an email so will get it sorted next week.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Are they not tickets that you only actually get a proper ticket if you turn up at the ticket office on the day? So stops loads of seats being taken and people not turning up and taking them. 

I may well be wrong 
  • Options
    The last train to Cheltenham on a Friday night leaves Paddington at half past ten. Good luck with that, lads...
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    Are they not tickets that you only actually get a proper ticket if you turn up at the ticket office on the day? So stops loads of seats being taken and people not turning up and taking them. 

I may well be wrong 
    No, this is purely for season ticket holders to claim one free ticket. 

Seats chosen online, confirmation with relevant ref number quoted etc , just no accompanying attachment. 

Not really a problem as ot might be if the match was in a day or so's time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Also - is this a game we can bring people to for free?  Yes Season ticket holders  can claim a free ticket
  • Options
    The last train to Cheltenham on a Friday night leaves Paddington at half past ten. Good luck with that, lads...
    Leg it to Charlton station, jump on a train to Abbey Wood, quick hop over to the Elizabeth line, then leg it at Paddington. Bit tight though.
  • Options
    Leg it to Charlton station, jump on a train to Abbey Wood, quick hop over to the Elizabeth line, then leg it at Paddington. Bit tight though.
    Get off at Woolwich Arsenal and walk the 100 yards os to Woolwich station is simpler for the Elizabeth line.
  • Options
    Charlton 4-0 up at HT, with Cheltenham down to 9 players after 2 dodgy red cards, and 3 dodgy penalties. Away fans all leave the game early in disgust, and easily get the last train.

Sorted.
  • Options
    clive said:
    OMG!
    I apologise now.
    I will officially be making noises only dogs can hear for most of this 🤩🥰😁♥️
  • Options
    Is it easy getting the freebies online or am I better off phoning the ticket office tomorrow?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Is it easy getting the freebies online or am I better off phoning the ticket office tomorrow?
    Easy. 
  • Options
    Cheers