Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cheltenham (H) moved to Friday 2nd December, 7:45pm KO

13»

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately, the correct answer was 'not easy at all'. I keep getting a box telling me I'm in a queue and asking me to put a code in. Rubbish.
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Unfortunately, the correct answer was 'not easy at all'. I keep getting a box telling me I'm in a queue and asking me to put a code in. Rubbish.

Stig said:
    Is it easy getting the freebies online or am I better off phoning the ticket office tomorrow?
    Easy.

Sorry about that, it was simple when I 'bought' one. 
  • Options
    It doesn't make sense to me to move a match to avoid a clash with The World Cup only to to then reschedule it to clash with The World Cup still. :o
    :open_mouth:

• Options
    Didn’t realise this was another free guest game 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Didn't have a problem, though keep myself permanently logged in and it slipped under the radar when half season tickets went on sale, same as the World Cup package appeared 
  • Options
    It doesn't make sense to me to move a match to avoid a clash with The World Cup only to to then reschedule it to clash with The World Cup still. :o
    :open_mouth:

I suppose the argument against 12:30 is that if England were playing at 3pm, then the people not wanting to watch England in the pub might not have then wanted to have to rush home to watch the England game.

But yes, scheduling it on a Friday against crucial group games isn't great, compounded by Strictly Come Dancing also being moved to Friday evening!
  • Options
    I’m beginning to get excited about this now.
    See you tomorrow 🤩😁🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩♥️