Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tyreece Campbell

Comments

• Options
    I would say don’t rush to judgement and enjoy the/any positives.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    A very good game today! Crosses and dribbles very well with both feet.
  • Options
    Played well but let’s take it One Day at a Time.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How long? I reckon 6 weeks. 
  • Options
    Gutting.
  • Options
    Holden never should have risked him, really poor decision
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Somebody from the subs bench was required?

What I don't agree with is throwing youth players in all sorts of position. TC has played LM, FW and RWB since pre-season. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    mendonca said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

What I don't agree with is throwing youth players in all sorts of position. TC has played LM, FW and RWB since pre-season. 
    That's not going to cause an injury. If he's in a protective boot he's probably taken a knock or twisted his ankle. The boot is usually to reduce inflammation and motion. 
  • Options
    Egbo felt his calf in the warm up so it was an understandable sub.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

That's not going to cause an injury. If he's in a protective boot he's probably taken a knock or twisted his ankle. The boot is usually to reduce inflammation and motion. 
    Am aware of that. You're diagnosing and providing the approx weeks that TC will be out very early here. Is there an award going for guesstimates ;) 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    mendonca said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

Am aware of that. You're diagnosing and providing the approx weeks that TC will be out very early here. Is there an award going for guesstimates ;) 
    If he's in a boot, they think it is a proper injury. Last player seen leaving in a protective boot was.... Leaburn. 

Anyway it was meant as jovial speculation around a shit situation. 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I was surprised they made Leaburn hobble all the way across the pitch to the changing room before applying a protective boot. 

I can't imagine that was the best decision that could have been made, especially for somebody to be adding weight and further strain on an impact injury.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    DDOUBLEE said:

He was only at wing back for about 5-10 minutes today. Then we changed to a back 4 and he was pushed forward 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Egbo felt his calf in the warm up so it was an understandable sub.
    Another one with a Love Island beach body but can't stay fit. 
  • Options
    Personally don't think TC is a huge loss to the team, but it does expose our complete lack of squad depth.

If we can have Edun and Asimwe on the flanks, and CBT behind May, then we might be able to make it until the end of the window where we'll surely have a few extra bodies.
  • Options
    Great assist yesterday.
  • Options
    Yeah, Against All Odds, he managed to put Leaburn in.
  • Options
    It is difficult. There are times when I think, maybe he needs a rest then he does something good.  One thing I noticed on Saturday was defenders heading the ball up to clear upfield, which is normal, but with him playing there, they need to head it lower as he was getting beaten easily in the air.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I thoroughly liked him behind the striker.  He’s so explosive and his acceleration will always scare defenders 
    It would certainly be a very brave manager who wanted to play a high line of defence against both TC and Blackett-Taylor.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I thoroughly liked him behind the striker.  He’s so explosive and his acceleration will always scare defenders 
    Agree, I thought TC caused real panic amongst their centre backs. Also, I thought he linked play nicely, it’s been obvious that we struggle to “play through the thirds”, he helped combat that problem.