Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v MK Dons | Tuesday 25 October 2022 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2022
    if we loose we could be down to 14th - just saying
    Derby and Exeter playing each other so we can only drop below one of them, not both.

Bristol Rovers and Port Vale both at least eight goals behind us on goal difference.

It’ll require a weird turn of events for us to drop lower than 11th tonight.
  • Options
    Blimmin' hate games like this. We've hit a bit of form and playing the bottom team we should be firmly in the driving seat. But we never, ever make it easy for ourselves and this has slip up written all over it. 
    For me, if it was a Port Vale or Cheltenham who were coming to the valley bottom of the table after losing five in a row I would be full of confidence.

Though knowing us we would still probably lose that ha ha.

But MK Dons have real quality in there side, and I’m confident they will not be where they are now end of the season. 
  • Options
    if we loose we could be down to 14th - just saying
    Derby and Exeter playing each other so we can only drop below one of them, not both.

Bristol Rovers and Port Vale both at least eight goals behind us on goal difference.

It’ll require a weird turn of events for us to drop lower than 11th tonight.
    Knew we could rely on you Callum to produce the stats :)
  • Options
    Leaburn is going to eat Curb’s pie as well, no question.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Is the university sticker edible?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Wollacott the Charlton stop shotter.
  • Options
    Right my Son is finally asleep so can relax and enjoy tonights game.

Thankfully he went down nice and quick tonight, although a punch in the face works wonders when needed

I'm joking... JOKING!!!
  • Options
    Forgot my lucky scarf.
  • Options
    Poor Carlo, he looks like a fish out of water tonight, and doesn't look at all settled into the studio.. :/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Assume Clare in to give Sess a rest after his first 90 minute game and a proper defender to cover Campbell
  • Options
    I'd probably swap Egbo and Clare.
  • Options
    Right my Son is finally asleep so can relax and enjoy tonights game.

Thankfully he went down nice and quick tonight, although a punch in the face works wonders when needed

I'm joking... JOKING!!!
    This is like Joey Barton vs City, already off, going down swinging 
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    That training top is lovely.. Assume it's like £1200. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Assume Clare in to give Sess a rest after his first 90 minute game and a proper defender to cover Campbell
    Is Clare a proper defender? 
  • Options
    Ben Watson in the directors box. Probably stole a ticket like the prick stole a living for the previous 2 seasons
  • Options
    Poor Carlo, he looks like a fish out of water tonight, and doesn't look at all settled into the studio.. :/

He's completely distracted by the smell of those lovely pies with edible sticker
  • Options
    Carlo obviously not a fan of Wollacott
  • Options
    SSN commentating on our game 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    That training top is lovely.. Assume it's like £1200. 
    That’s if you buy it the day before you need it. 
    On the day it’s £1400
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I know Oohaah will disagree, but compared to our last evening game, it's not an awful turnout*. Shows that results bring in crowds.

*200 freebies to Greenwich Uni allowed for in that too.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd probably swap Egbo and Clare.
    I say this as a big fan of Clare as a right back but it shows how fragile our squad is.  

If you take any 2 or 3 players out of our best 11 it's significantly weaker, any more and it falls apart.
  • Options
    Coyr. 3-1 addicks. Stockers fgs.
  • Options
    Loving Tel reflecting the "er not sure about this one" vibe of the experienced Charlton fa.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Oh no!!, Brownie sounds positive. ;)
  • Options

• Options
    Niche comment alert.

The refs face looks like a non bearded version of the ‘mega chad’ meme. 
  • Options
    And we're off. We get a free kick near our dugouts for a foul.
  • Options
    1. 1'

Post update

Foul by Bradley Johnson (MK Dons).

2. 1'

Post update

Mandela Egbo (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!