Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v MK Dons | Tuesday 25 October 2022 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    Campbell down the left gets a cross in but the box is crowded with MK defence and they get it away.
  • Options

1: Harvie recieveds the ball, but Bradley Johnson's pressure on Egbo to win it is a bit too much, the referee awards a free-kick against.
  • Options
    Stockley penalised about 10 yards inside their half and they have a free kick.
  • Options
    MK come forward down our right, and their player goes down under pressure but the ref thinks he's slipped.
  • Options
    Good shot from Dons, spilled and some you kick it no you kick it eventually leads to it being cleared.

• Options

3: Barry is pulled down as he surges through, nothing given.
  • Options
    We lose possession, Grigg (?) has a shot, Wollacott fumbles and there's a bit of a scramble to clear.
  • Options

4: A scramble in Charlton's six-yard box, Wollacott fails to secure the ball, #MKDons react to the mistake but not quick enough.
  • Options
    This will not be nought nought as Curbs would say.
  • Options
    Egbo to JRS, bit of a heavy touch means he loses possession, but Dobbo clears it out towards the dugouts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

6: McEachran attempts to play Barry through, there's just a bit too much on the pass.
  • Options
    Sloppy passing from us at the moment, looking a bit too relaxed, need to tighten up or could gift them a chance
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    This will not be nought nought as Curbs would say.
    Always makes me laugh when he says that.

• Options
    Wycombe losing 0-1
  • Options
    Erk, Egbo tries to pass back to O'Connell, but the ball comes off an MK back, and they charge forward, but Wollacott hoofs it up to their keeper.
  • Options
    They might be bottom but they're still passing the ball around nicely. 
  • Options
    Think this was a team for us to go 4-5-1 depressingly.
  • Options
    MK  down our right, Fraser manages to nick the ball back, and we get a free kick for a foul on him.
  • Options
    We need to just shorten and quicken our passing for a bit. 
  • Options
    1. 9'

Post update

Foul by Louie Barry (MK Dons).

2. 9'

Post update

Scott Fraser (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Early days but outplayed so far
  • Options
    Stockley's arse of a touch ruined the team doing what i said...

Dazzler21 said:
    We need to just shorten and quicken our passing for a bit. 

• Options
    Nice little spell from us with Campbell being the main man with some good passing, first time getting a look at him, I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. 
  • Options
    Nice passage of passing play from us but we can't quite make the most of it into their box despite some good work from Campbell, and then Stockley loses possession under a lot of pressure.
  • Options
    Early days but outplayed so far
    We are being outplayed by ourselves, far too sloppy and loose, need to tighten up that's for sure
  • Options

10: Tyreece Campbell takes the ball and drives, though Skipp uses his experience to get infront of the number 43 and win back possession.
  • Options
    Fraser looking decent again. Solid CM.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd probably swap Egbo and Clare.
    With who?
  • Options
    Erk, heavy touch from Dobbo in midfield means we lose possession, but excellent work from Fraser to retrieve. Switches to Egbo on the right who wins us a free kick by the dugouts
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'd probably swap Egbo and Clare.
    With who?
    Young and Powell?  Although they are getting on a bit now
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!