Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Ipswich Town | Saturday 29th October 2022

Comments

• Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Sessegnon scores 

for Spurs 
    Missing the "Flag" button right now!
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Why would Morgan try that instead of trying for a corner?
    Because he's shite 
  • Options
    Still don’t think we will win this, Ipswich are just very good. But it good to see us giving it a go.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Sessegnon scores 

for Spurs 

• Options
    esseffect said:
    Aneke did more in 1 minute than Stockley did in 60.

Why we didnt start with him I'll never know.
    Aneke can’t play a full 90… I’m not sure why you’re even asking such a question
    I think Golfie and the rest of us know that but why not start him and take him off around 60 minutes where hopefully we are winning or still in the game. We always bring him on when we are chasing our tails
    Honestly I think the only match Aneke has been very good starting for us was Wigan at the fag end of Bowyer's time.  He is a completely different player for 20 minutes.

Remember even was he was "fit" Bowyer used Bogle as his warm up act, or fluff man, even if it was only for half an hour.
  • Options
    Stockley off. Genius. Garner’s subs are consistently baffling. 
    Contender for worst timed comment of the week!

Why? Bringing on Aneke and CBT was the right call, it’s who went off I’m disputing. Stockley would’ve been salivating at the cross from Aneke. Stockley is struggling but his best games have come with a centre forward partner (Leaburn, not JRS). Aneke plus Stockley allows us to be a bit more direct, get hold of the ball in the final third and occupy both centre halves. Anyway. We are where we are. I hope it works. I think Ipswich will weather this little storm though. 
    But he's not even been good this season when he's had a partner. His partners have.

He's scored 1 goal from open play in 17 games. We were losing 2 - 0. Seems like a good decision to me. 
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Why? Bringing on Aneke and CBT was the right call, it’s who went off I’m disputing. Stockley would’ve been salivating at the cross from Aneke. Stockley is struggling but his best games have come with a centre forward partner (Leaburn, not JRS). Aneke plus Stockley allows us to be a bit more direct, get hold of the ball in the final third and occupy both centre halves. Anyway. We are where we are. I hope it works. I think Ipswich will weather this little storm though. 
    Stockley is crap. 

Move him on. 
    Or "sack him", as you said earlier. And leave us with just one half fit injury prone striker.

You are an absolute genius.
    Who is a hundred times the player Stockley is. 

Please tell me in the first half what did Stockley bring to the side? This season what has he brought to the side? 
  • Options
    No reason for Morsly to roll about there….Zzzzzz….ref
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Off_it said:

Stockley is crap. 

Move him on. 
    Or "sack him", as you said earlier. And leave us with just one half fit injury prone striker.

Please tell me in the first half what did Stockley bring to the side? This season what has he brought to the side? 
    Fucking hell... Some people are like a dog with a pissing bone on here!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ipswich
    On  Ladapo, Harness, Edwards.
    Off 
    John-Jules, Jackson, Chaplin.
  • Options
    15 minutes plus a probable 5 or 6 added remaining.

Unless the ref continues in the same vein as the rest of the match in which case we're into the final minute.
  • Options
    1. 74'

Post update

Foul by Jesurun Rak-Sakyi (Charlton Athletic).

2. 74'

Post update

Sam Morsy (Ipswich Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Options
    Off_it said:

Stockley is crap. 

Move him on. 

Fucking hell... Some people are like a dog with a pissing bone on here!!
    He brought the fact he can start. Which is sadly something Aneke cannot do.

If he could we would be a very competitive team. 
  • Options
    EQUALISER!!!!
  • Options
    SHIT KEEEPINGGGGGGG YEEESSSSS
  • Options
    Oh fuck off Morgan 🤐
  • Options
    YEEEESSSS
  • Options
    fuckkkk wow !!!
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Stockley is crap. 

Move him on. 

So we sack Stockley and do what, start Aneke? Then who do we bring on?

Actually, why am I even entertaining this imbecile .....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck me sideways!!!!
  • Options
    Ohhhh that's it! 

2-2
  • Options
    GEEEETT IIIIINNN
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow... that was a horrible clanger from the Goalkeeper

HORRIBLE!!
  • Options
    F*** me, where has this come from?!

Shots at goal, following up rebounds?

That's the stuff of other clubs!!
  • Options
    Albie FUCKING MORGAN
  • Options
    Here we go2-2 now go for the throat Addicks
  • Options
    Get the fuck in. 
  • Options
    Sober reminder that we still have 0 defenders on the pitch and could easily still lose 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!