Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Ipswich Town | Saturday 29th October 2022

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    MY FKIN CLUB!!!! 
  • Options
    Game over. 
    Sure a match lasts 90 minutes...🤷‍♂️
    I’ve watched 1,000s of Charlton games. I’ve seen the pattern of this match 100s of times. Especially in the last 3 or 4 seasons. That experience tells me we are very unlikely to come back into this match in my opinion. Very much hope I’m wrong, but anyone who has watched us for any period of time has seen this before. 
    It was a rhetorical statement ffs, I have seen 1000's of games as well,and have as much experience as the last man, so don't preach to me mate..
    I’m not preaching to anyone, I made a point you answered it, I countered your point by explaining more what I meant. Isn’t that what message boards are for?

As I type Ipswich score another easy goal. Looks like I was right about the match being over. 
    Well, @eastterrace6168, I think we can both agree we haven’t seen that before. 
  • Options
    @blackpool72. Leave early? Really? You know we always bounce back....
    Only joking, thought we were dead too...
  • Options
    Where will those goals come from?
  • Options
    Fuck my old boots!
  • Options
    Deserved it based off the final 30 minutes. 

Shame we let them have the two easy goals at 2-2. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morgan showing his value when we have people trying to get on the end of his passes.
  • Options
  • Options
    Fuck this 
    Now walking up Floyd road 
    Can't take any more 
    Your choice. But poor poor poor decision. 
    Nah
    Quite happy to be honest 
    LOL
  • Options
    Never a dull moment 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We have to break tradition and do a tunnel jump after a draw 
    And it happened! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the updates everyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shamefully I left early .... mug
  • Options
    To be fair, those added minutes beyond the six were fair because of the other goals scored - I'll agree with the ref on that one
    Tbf… I hate Ipswich! COYR
  • Options
    Who picked blue bibs for the kids to wear over their red trackies? That’s a straight red card there
  • Options
    Ipswich will be fuming. Six mins added and Dobbo scored in the 99th min.
    There own fault for scoring twice in those six minites
  • Options
    We come form 2 goals down in the last 5 minutes and people are digging each other out for who threw the towel in first fml.
  • Options
    Fucking hell! I was cursing myself misjudging turning Final Score on slightly too early, as they announced Ipswich had just gone 3 up to go top, and then they went over to The Valley just as the 4th had gone in. Headed over to twitter to see what @LouisMend and co had to say to discover Terrell Thomas had pulled one back, and then Final Score announce it was 4-4. That was a rollercoaster of a 10 minutes. Suggest you all go for a lie down before the post match thread.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone… a classic… over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!