Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: PORT VALE V CHARLTON ATHLETIC / SATURDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2022 3.00pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Steve Brown watching a clip of Kirk, Stockley, Inniss, Lavelle and Fraser appealing for a handball, and saying it can’t be handball cos only Kirk is appealing.
  • Options
    Has Clare actually passed forward yet…
  • Options

Charlton had 70% of the ball in the final 15 minutes of the first-half, which led to zero shots on target. #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) November 19, 2022
  • Options
    That first half was as riveting as watching paint dry, as long as we keep a clean sheet before Chuks can come on for the last 20 for us to actually start playing maybe we have a chance
  • Options
    We need JFC on, someone in midfield who can pass the ball forward 
  • Options
    JFC on for Stockley and push CBT and JRS right up is a shout 
  • Options
    Thomas in Melbourne has a lovely cat. The highlight of the game so far!
  • Options
    If Thomas from Melbourne is still awake after getting up @ 2am for this, then I call bullshit
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Chunes said:
    Oh Stockley

You are absolute quality

I love you so much 
    You Lol-farming Chunes?
    You can reset my LOLs to zero if you can make Stockley go off at half-time 
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Wow, well done to the Melbourne fan, up at 2.00am to watch this live, staying power or what!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Charlton had 70% of the ball in the final 15 minutes of the first-half, which led to zero shots on target. #cafc

— Louis Mendez (@LouisMend) November 19, 2022
    We did at least look better during that portion of the game. I’d much rather we had the ball, and we actually a little more patient. then losing it and Vale then having easy overloads in the centre of the park and on the wings.

I can’t believe with our fragile back line that we have set up against wing backs to have CBT basically the furthest man forwards and barely tracking back.

• Options
    CafcWest said:
    Has Clare actually passed forward yet…
    He doesn’t know how to complete waste of space
  • Options
    The NHS could prescribe that half as a cure for insomnia 
    If they don't Zynex will.
  • Options
    We need JFC on, someone in midfield who can pass the ball forward 
    We need an extra man in midfield. If you put JFC on for Fraser or Dobson 2nd half I’m pretty sure it won’t work out well. 

I’d go 4-3-3. JFC on for CBT or Kirk, and then Aneke to come on for his usual cameo. 
  • Options
    How is this still 0-0. End to end stuff. I can't see Chiks playing today - who would you possibly take off?
  • Options
    Gills in the relegation zone😁
  • Options
    HT 0-0...well that was...
    How very dare you! Even I'm not that dull.
  • Options
    How is this still 0-0. End to end stuff. I can't see Chiks playing today - who would you possibly take off?
    Just woken up 'ave you.. ;)
  • Options
    Bitter greens, bring on the gateaux.
  • Options
    No subs @ HT
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So turgid. The only players looking to attack are CBT & JRS (perhaps you need to have a double barrelled surname) and Stockley wouldn't look out of place in a Sunday league team who've been out on the lash the night before. 

• Options
    No subs @ HT
    Would you expect any when we are playing so well 🤣
  • Options
    It really was grim, second half can't be worse, can it? 
  • Options
    Second half starting with a bout of head tennis.

• Options
    Vale come down our left, but we put the ball out for a throw, twice in quick succession
  • Options
    WTF was that pass from the ball girl

She's been watching Charlton far too long
  • Options
    This time the cross in is headed clear, we pass it about the back a bit despite being under pressure, and then AMB sends it upfield.
  • Options
    Lots of 1 - 0 in our div so it'll be 0 - 1 to us !!!
  • Options
    Nice run forwards from Sess, wide to CBT but he's blocked and the ball comes off him for their throw.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!