Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Stockport County | Saturday 26th November 2022 - 3pm KO | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    Respect to all those going - I’m just not as loyal as I used to be so doubt I’ll be going - too many years of dross -  
  • Options
    I shall be there. Dreading it.
  • Options
    I actually think we might miss Stockley tomorrow but hope I'm wrong. Its going to be very interesting to see what Garner comes up with and whether someone grabs their chance. 
  • Options
    Garner said he doesn’t want to ask players to play out of position as it were.
    And a new formation!
    I take it that means to play without any strikers and have loads of midfield and wide players buzzing around.
    The hope being to win set pieces and corners for Innes and Lavelle. Maybe if JFC or Aaron Henry play then look for advanced free kicks.
  • Options
    Like the Stevenage & Walsall cup games, highly unlikely that there’ll be a stream.

Forest Green v Alvechurch and Wrexham v Farnborough chosen for international streaming in the Saturday afternoon window.
  • Options
    Looks like JFC is injured. 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Respect to all those going - I’m just not as loyal as I used to be so doubt I’ll be going - too many years of dross -  
    Well you caved in surprisingly quickly, after all your bluster
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    We have a fit striker. And he can actually score too which makes a change. Therefore, with those 2 facts in mind he starts. Doesn't matter if he can't last 90 mins- 60 will do. Then you bring on Kanu. Anything else is just bonkers. 

• Options
    We have a fit striker. And he can actually score too which makes a change. Therefore, with those 2 facts in mind he starts. Doesn't matter if he can't last 90 mins- 60 will do. Then you bring on Kanu. Anything else is just bonkers. 

He' only does 30mins.Theres only one of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lousy trains, a stinking cold and the World Cup, so will give this a miss, and just listen to the commentary while watching the France game.
  • Options
    Received an email telling me how to scan my ticket, but still no email with my ticket
  • Options
    Unfortunately injuries , suspensions will
    determine how serious we can afford to take these games .. if you were guaranteed Man City at home next round then yes .but our aim is still to push on in the league and get around that top 6 for a final push.. 

• Options
    TEL said:
    The club knows best fans demanding he played come up with all these reasons why he was not .. pure and simple he not fit enough and most likely league one level is to much for him now .. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Received an email telling me how to scan my ticket, but still no email with my ticket
    Me too, don’t know what to do, have emailed tickets @cafc but no response 
  • Options
    looking forward looking forward to it - chance for some of kids to fight for a place. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Same problem, so phoned the ticket office this morning. They have had problems with their email but the lady was able to send mine. No excuse for not going now! First game for ages, so interested to see what happens 
  • Options
    TEL said:
    The club knows best fans demanding he played come up with all these reasons why he was not .. pure and simple he not fit enough and most likely league one level is to much for him now .. 
    Do you think McGrandles looks a better player than JFC? 
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Well you caved in surprisingly quickly, after all your bluster
    Caved in ? Bluster ? 
  • Options
    I'll be leaving the home about 9.30am tomorrow and probably won't get back indoors before 10pm.
    My son has other commitments so I'll be on my ownsome.
    I honestly have no idea why I am bothering, other than thinking that in a few more years I either won't be able to or won't be here.
    Happy daze  ;)
    Give this man a medal 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:
    TEL said:
    You won’t get a response 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Simonsen said:
    TEL said:
    You won’t get a response 
    I know Shirty. It was a rhetorical question. 
  • Options
    Come on Charlton. This is one we should definitely win and get us a glamour tie in the third round. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Ha, having been in email comms since Thursday trying to get my tickets sent through properly, I thought I was being pranked this morning getting that email.

like Covered End, call to the office has finally sorted it 
  • Options
    Cannot see us getting through this, sadly 0-1.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Ha, having been in email comms since Thursday trying to get my tickets sent through properly, I thought I was being pranked this morning getting that email.

like Covered End, call to the office has finally sorted it 
    Give a shout for me mate. 
  • Options
    Could this be a record low Valley attendance for an FA Cup tie?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    TEL said:
    Plays a completely diff role … but he fitter and league one standard let’s not forget we beat championships sides to his signature 
  • Options
    Interesting ( don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet ) but Gilbey playing for Stevenage today 
  • Options
    On my way by bus now.
    Not sure why I'm  going except  nothing else to do.

Like others, paid for my ticket but  not  received email.
    Contact by phone & told ' come to ground we'll  sort  it out there.
    Hope so!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!