Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent pub crawls

2»

Comments

• Options
    There are half a dozen pubs round the harbour at Ramsgate and The Churchill Tavern up a very steep slope. A couple of micros, or you can stay in the Wetherspoons at the harbour and get pissed / eat and get change from 30 quid.  Flavours by Kumar mentioned by Mickey above is excellent, reasonable and not your usual Indian stodge.  
  • Options
    Would your group appreciate Flavours after ten pints?
  • Options
    Of the three on your shortlist it would have to be Folkestone . Afew good pubs in the old town plus around the harbor. Must also be agood place along the Lees for a drink.

Maybe someone who lives in the area can give you more details
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I love that that article mentions Party Bar - your one stop shop for a glassing and an STI.
  • Options
    Faversham all day long.
    Cab home.
  • Options
    From living near Maidstone, i would honestly say going into London is easier (although pricey), alternative Tunbridge Wells there is plenty and a defo upgrade on Tonbridge (which i frequent myself)
  • Options
    My group have done Christmas drinks in the One In the Wood micropub in Petts Wood before, worked well for people coming from SE London and Kent, but we were stopping in one place and I don't know what else is thereabouts. 
  • Options
    Petts Wood has a spoons Sovereign of the Seas and the Daylight inn.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Petts Wood has a spoons Sovereign of the Seas and the Daylight inn.
    dont forget Vault & Vine and One Inn The Wood
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tunbridge Wells.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    There a pub called The Dophine in Hastings too. Ended up in there on a beano from The Horse. Tund out Peter knew the landlord so come out of there quite late
    Old Town Hastings is perfect for a pub crawl.....though obviously not in Kent....Mark the guvnor at the Dolphin is a nice bloke, good family run pub with some decent beers.
  • Options
    Keep the seaside crawls for the summer, drink in beer gardens and on beaches ...
  • Options
    Try a coach to Margate! You should be able to hire one through Trotters Independent Trading!  ;)