Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England vs Wales - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Come on Wales, you just need seven….in twenty minutes…..😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Grealish coming on. Rashford off
  • Options
    Lovely interaction between Southgate and Rashford 
  • Options
    My mistake Last 16 game is Sunday 7pm.
  • Options
    Almost a third for Rashford - shows what we all know!
    I don't know what Southgate has to do before people actually start trusting him.  Walk to France?
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    We possibly should have had 4 or 5 this half.
  • Options
    Christ should be four... But no way should Wales have let that have been the case after the initial Ward save
  • Options
    How is it not 4 there?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wilson could be on the goal line unmarked and he will still find an England player to pass to ha ha 
  • Options
    Can't believe they're not bringing Williams on. He could win them free kicks
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Hoping they bring Chris Gunter on... 
  • Options
    Why bring Harry Wilson on instead of someone like Jonny Williams who'll probably never play at a WC again? It's not as if they can turn the game around.
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What not England have brought on the poor man's Johnny 
  • Options
    Doesn’t look like any of the Charlton rejects are going to get minutes for Wales
  • Options
    Rashford terrible! Missed easy chance and gives the ball away every time. England not playing well but Wales poor.. Foden also not doing anything.
    I'll get my coat!
    Supreme Charlton moaning there
  • Options
    kafka said:
    Doesn’t look like any of the Charlton rejects are going to get minutes for Wales
    Imagine how badly they would be getting beaten if they did!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In all seriousness though, I thought Williams and Gunter both actually played for Wales but neither have touched the grass at the past two tournaments have they?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Amazon Prime are reporting a rush of orders for people with names like Jones, Evans and Davies, to be delivered by the weekend, to addresses in Edinburgh and Glasgow 

• Options
    Chunes said:
    In all seriousness though, I thought Williams and Gunter both actually played for Wales but neither have touched the grass at the past two tournaments have they?
    Gunter started at least 1 game in the euros.  Was very good at left center back, think it was against Italy?
  • Options
    Landon Donovan is a bag of nerves while on commentary duties for this England game.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    Gunter started at least 1 game in the euros.  Was very good at left center back, think it was against Italy?
    I thought that was qualifying. Oh well.
  • Options
    Those that managed to back Rashford to win the Golden Boot at around 500 on Betfair might be getting a bit more interested in things right now
  • Options
    At least Wales can say they've beaten us at one thing. 

Getting home first!! 
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Getting home first!! 
    Even Qatar beat them to getting home first!
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    philcafc said:
    My mistake Last 16 game is Sunday 7pm.
    Then our quarter final (if we get through) is two hours after we play Morecombe. Will have two hours to get back to blackpool where we're spending the weekend.
  • Options

Getting home first!! 
    Even Qatar beat them to getting home first!
    They going back to England too? ;)