Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent CCC 2023

Comments

• I assume Stewart has injured himself?
    Two no balls, similar to helm Second was very harsh...
  • Good to get back to back wins. Onto tmrw night away at Gloucestershire live on Sky.

Cricket all day for me then! Ashes and T20 blast
    A rare time we're playing on a Saturday!
  • Good performance from our lads. Pleased to see Joe get some runs & Bilbo not throwing away his wicket for a change.

Little atmosphere at Lords - much prefer the noise & crowd involvement at Canterbury but then I would. 

Hope we can keep the wins going now & take the success forward to the 50 overs comp.
  • Searching for the stream of tonight's match in Bristol & on the verge of swearing about the Gloucs CCC website....

Then discovered that it's live on Sky Sports Cricket at 6.55pm !  

Come on you Spitfires !!!!
  • Great start!
  • Searching for the stream of tonight's match in Bristol & on the verge of swearing about the Gloucs CCC website....

Lovely heads up. Thank you so much FF
  • Gloucestershire 66/5 off 8
  • edited June 2023
    Another one bites the dust. 73/6
  • Brilliant spell for Leaning. 2 wickets for 15 runs

95-6 and pace comes back into the game with 6 overs left
  • 104/7 Gohar gone
  • Sponsored links:

• 113/8 with 4.1 to go
  • 3 catches and a run out for Cox so far
  • 114/9 after Stewart took over from the injured Richardson. 

3.2 left
  • Stewart said:
    Searching for the stream of tonight's match in Bristol & on the verge of swearing about the Gloucs CCC website....

Lovely heads up. Thank you so much FF
    My pleasure, Stu .

Might we see you at a T20 or 50 overs match this season ? 
  • 3 wins in a row! Very good performance! Knocking on the door of the top 4 now!
  • Nice to see a bit of form, positive NRR now.
  • Next trip to Canterbury on Friday for Middx...again. 
  • edited June 2023
    Such a shame for us that they playT20 on a Friday night, unfortunately we live to near the Dartford tunnel to consider venturing out on a Friday afternoon / evening, so will miss games played on a Friday.
  • Such a shame for us that they playT20 on a Friday night, unfortunately we live to near the Dartford tunnel to consider venturing out on a Friday afternoon / evening, so will miss games played on a Friday.
    Should finish in time to get a train home, I believe, or stay overnight in the Premier Inn.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kent sign Matt Parkinson on a 3 year deal! That came out of nowhere.

• a loan until the end of the season to be announced soon?
  • Well there's the answer to potentially being left with just Qadri as our sole spinner next season. Parkinson is out of favour at Lancashire so I don't suppose their supporters will be too bothered but, again, am surprised that we've announced this three months before the end of the season
  • out of the blue !!!
  • Well there's the answer to potentially being left with just Qadri as our sole spinner next season. Parkinson is out of favour at Lancashire so I don't suppose their supporters will be too bothered but, again, am surprised that we've announced this three months before the end of the season
    Similar timing to the Dan Lawrence signing, though the difference is that Lawrence is a key player for Essex, whereas Parky currently is out of favour.
    Similar timing to the Dan Lawrence signing, though the difference is that Lawrence is a key player for Essex, whereas Parky currently is out of favour.

But still in their Blast team. The cynics up there might think that he is even more likely than Lawrence not to try his best given that he has been discarded by them.
  • Anyone watching the Sussex game?

Hopefully keep them below 180 here
  • I'd forgotten that other counties don't charge for their coverage!
  • 169/7 for Sussex looks underpar