Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Films you should've seen but haven't

2»

Comments

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Raging Bull and Lawrence of Arabia are two I absolutely should have seen by now. 
    I’ve seen ‘Awrence, as Omar Shariff calls him, but I’m with you on Raging Bull. 
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    thenewbie said:
    Given the time of year, It's A Wonderful Life seems to be one of those Christmas staples but I've never watched a moment of it.
     Have you seen Gremlins? 
    Once, years ago.  
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    thenewbie said:
    Given the time of year, It's A Wonderful Life seems to be one of those Christmas staples but I've never watched a moment of it.
     Have you seen Gremlins? 
    They all look like Elfsborg 
  • Options
    No country for old men is one of my all time favourites and Javier Bardem's character and performance is top drawer.

Enjoy.

The bad guy in this is one scary fucker.
    Great film btw 
  • Options
    kafka said:
    Finally watched Fight Club last night. Not what I was expecting but highly original. Will watch again to see what I missed along the way. 

No Country for Old Men still on that list...and Moonlight
    it took me years to get my wife to watch Fight Club, only once she finally saw it (and loved it) did she tell me she'd been resisting because she didn't want to see a film that was just about people fighting. don't judge a book by its cover boys and girls
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    thenewbie said:
     Have you seen Gremlins? 
    Once, years ago.  
    It's A Wonderful Life features in it - It's a film that crops up in a lot of other films. If you watched it you'd probably recognise one or two scenes!
  • Options
    Completely avoided Star wars all these years. Has never appealed. 

I may eventually watch one with my grandsons as their father is (was) obsessed with Star Wars.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Completely avoided Star wars all these years. Has never appealed. 

I may eventually watch one with my grandsons as their father is (was) obsessed with Star Wars.
    There’s so much of it now I’d be fascinated as to how you would perceive it if you watched them in an order other than release order. 

The series ‘Andor’ is so good it hardly deserves to be called Star Wars. But I think you might be disappointed going from that to some of the movies. 
  • Options
    Sophie's Choice and Schindlers List. 

Don't think I could take all the sadness. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trump in Moscow (the streaming version)
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    rina said:
    kafka said:
    Finally watched Fight Club last night. Not what I was expecting but highly original. Will watch again to see what I missed along the way. 

No Country for Old Men still on that list...and Moonlight
    it took me years to get my wife to watch Fight Club, only once she finally saw it (and loved it) did she tell me she'd been resisting because she didn't want to see a film that was just about people fighting. don't judge a book by its cover boys and girls
    That's how I felt about Trainspotting...
    I'm calling bullshit on that one. no one on this forum ever avoided watching a film because they thought it might be about trainspotting