Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Short man syndrome

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ladies and gentlemen, let’s give a big round of applause for Warwick Davis……not the smallest man in the world…….but fucking close.

Life's too short did have some great bits

The accountants general behaviour and the Liam Neeson scene stands out 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    What a weird thread. (5ft 9" before you ask, that is officially above the global average of 5ft 7.5")
    Yay! I'm global average.  :(
  • Options
    It's about time the mods on here banned everyone under 5 foot 8.
    At least one of the mods is shorter than that, so might be a bit awkward...
  • Options
    Why shouldn’t short people have anger issues?
    Supermarkets make the top shelves harder to access.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I know 😂
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I remember once being asked by a short old man to get a dirty mag down for him, as he couldn't reach that high  ;)
  • Options
    Oh, this is nothing to do with the size of your knob then? How disappointing.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I remember once being asked by a short old man to get a dirty mag down for him, as he couldn't reach that high  ;)
    Ahh that old chestnut eh... It wasn't for me honest guv, I was reaching for someone else, being a good citizen 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Oh, this is nothing to do with the size of your knob then? How disappointing.
    The two are often related which brings us neatly back round to little men's anger issues. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:
    Ahh that old chestnut eh... It wasn't for me honest guv, I was reaching for someone else, being a good citizen 
    It definitely wasn't for me, the internet had been invented by then  ;)
  • Options
    I'm 6'4" so probably get small man syndrome from most people :D

One boss can get right stroppy when I don't have a Preview written up etc. so always presumed its something like that 
    If I'd known you were 6'4" @ForeverAddickted I'd have been nicer to you. :smile:

• Options
    I highly doubt Ronnie Corbet ever lost his temper. Probably simply just a nice bloke.

Is there a famous angry short person? 

Why can't james corden be short. 

I'm starting to think napoleon and a bloke I work with are the only angry short temper short individuals 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I will fight you all. Form a queue and get on your knees*

*Kenneth Williams imminent

Kenneth Williams Comedy GIF - Kenneth Williams Comedy Drama - Discover   Share GIFs
  • Options

Can you speak up a bit please? - Always struggle to hear short arses as the sound of their voice has so far to travel
  • Options
    Why is it that when I meet someone that works in theatre and/or telly they all seem to be short. I’ve always thought that this is so they can fit on the screen?
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Solidgone said:
    Why is it that when I meet someone that works in theatre and/or telly they all seem to be short. I’ve always thought that this is so they can fit on the screen?
    They're just more talented.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    I highly doubt Ronnie Corbet ever lost his temper. Probably simply just a nice bloke.

I'm starting to think napoleon and a bloke I work with are the only angry short temper short individuals 
    Napoleon was actually average height for the times he lived in 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Dave2l said:

Napoleon was actually average height for the times he lived in 

It was his depiction by a British cartoonist that created the enduring myth that he was particularly short.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    bobmunro said:
    In a previous role (nearly 40 years ago so really previous!) the CEO was about 5'. His office desk was huge with a boardroom table coming off it at 90 degrees - and somewhat lower. All the chairs were low and his big chair was high - and when you looked under the table you could see his feet dangling about 2 feet off the ground. He was a horrible little shit!
    Hang about, you are actually Bob Parr. Aka; Mr Incredible

Bob Munro is just a secret, secret identity!

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Long live the height challenged.   

All in small packages etc.
  • Options

Pm'd you my number big man.
  • Options

Can you speak up a bit please? - Always struggle to hear short arses as the sound of their voice has so far to travel
    I wouldn’t stoop that low
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    In a previous role (nearly 40 years ago so really previous!) the CEO was about 5'. His office desk was huge with a boardroom table coming off it at 90 degrees - and somewhat lower. All the chairs were low and his big chair was high - and when you looked under the table you could see his feet dangling about 2 feet off the ground. He was a horrible little shit!

Still, it was the workplace (Pearce Signs in New Cross) where I met my missus, so not all bad.

P.S. I hasten to add that I'm 5'10" so totally agree with Blackpool!
    Was Pearce Signs the place by the bus stop that had a bloke climbing up/down a ladder?
    Always remember that sign as a youngster.
    I would be on the 21 going to the Old Kent Road.
  • Options
    Being a small man myself, cannot understand why normal sized people don't expect short arses to stick up for themselves.....
  • Options
    R0TW said:
    bobmunro said:

Still, it was the workplace (Pearce Signs in New Cross) where I met my missus, so not all bad.

P.S. I hasten to add that I'm 5'10" so totally agree with Blackpool!
    Was Pearce Signs the place by the bus stop that had a bloke climbing up/down a ladder?
    Always remember that sign as a youngster.
    I would be on the 21 going to the Old Kent Road.

That's the one.
  • Options
    Al Pacino is 5"7

I know it was an acting performance but he certainly had an angry look in his eye while making kebabs outside a nightclub on scarface

Say hello to my little friend