Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***** MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY****šŸŽ…

Wishing every Lifer and fellow Addick both old and new, and their nearest and dearest all the best for
Christmas and The New Year...Hope all goes well...šŸŽ…šŸ¤¶

Yo Ho Ho everybody...
Ā«1345

Comments

• To you too & all the lifers Merry Christmas & a happy new year letā€™s hope it brings us all we wish forĀ 
  • edited December 2022
    Merry Christmas to you all
  • Yes, have a good one everybody.
    I've shifted everything forward a day. So yesterday was my Xmas Eve and today is Xmas day!
  • Merry Christmas to all on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Christmas all!
  • edited December 2022
    Have a great Christmas everyone!
  • Merry Christmas all, hope you have a good'un.Ā 
  • Here's to a wonderful Christmas Day to all, spent with family and friends in a CAFC free zone.
    12.01 on 26th Dec.....Game on!
  • Frohe Weihnachten!Ā 
  • Sponsored links:

• Merry Xmas everyone . Hereā€™s to another shambles on and off the pitch in 2023 šŸ¤
  • Happy Christmas everyone.
  • Thanks for all the funny postings made by some on here to lift the football gloom of Charlton Athletic.

Hope you all have a good Christmas.

May our new owners/investors bring much needed good times for CAFC and its supporters.Ā Ā 
  • Merry Chrimbo fellow lifers,many happy wishes go out to you & your familyā€™sā€¦
  • Merry Christmas everybody, especially to any Lifers in B block!.Ā 

Thanks to the MODs (whoever you are!)

This forum picks me up when i down, and slaps me down when i get too much of it! Thanks to everyone of you wonderful people.

Big thank you too the staff at CAFC, ticket office etc.

To the players, more nights like Tuesday please!!Ā 

COYRs!!
  • Merry Christmas everyone! And more importantly, 2 days until our next gameĀ  ;)