Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***** MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY****🎅

Comments

• Options
    Great stuff, @Jonniesta
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I wish you all the happiness you wish yourself and your family, have a super time and be healthy and happy in 2023
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all from Hong Kong and a happy new ownership 2023
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all and your families. Wish you peace & joy! 🎅‍
    https://youtu.be/F-YUa9X006I
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy your day.
  • Options
    A very Merry Christmas to you all and a toast to all absent friends and loved ones.

May you all have a restful Christmas Day before playing that traditional exciting Boxing Day board game of Who's Who in the Directors' Box?! 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas fellow addicts🎅🏻🎄☃️🍺
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noèl from SW France!

UTA
  • Options
    I hope everyone on here has a fantastic, peaceful and loving day. Make a fuss of those you love!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas and thanks all for making this a great place.
  • Options
    Yes, happy Christmas to one and all. Let's hope the boys in red (not the man in red) bring us some good cheer starting tomorrow!
  • Options
    Veselé Vánoce z Prahy! 

( you’ll just have to trust me on that ;) )
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone wherever you may be spending it and for making Charlto Life such a great forum.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Veselé Vánoce z Prahy! 

( you’ll just have to trust me on that ;) )
    Na zdraví

I'll have to trust myself (and Google) with that one @PragueAddick ...😉
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have an amazing day filled with love laughter and happiness. Have a great one everyone. Best forum by a mile!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    A merry and blessed Christmas to one and all, and here's hoping that the new year for the Addicks is a marked improvement on that which is now drawing to an end.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all 👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone, have a fantastic day!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all Lifers and your loved ones! Hope you all have a great day!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Spain! Have great day all.

Feliz Navidad!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone.
  • Options
    I'm trying to have some Christmas spirit and think objectively about stuff.

Don't let the hurt push you towards the wrong pathway. Don't cause more problems in your head and don't get angry.

It's an unusual strange time. 

I'm only 33 years old and haven't heard from any family members at all. 

I've sent my messages to the appropriate people.

I guess it's all about starting fresh, moving on and moving forward. 

Some Christmas drugs would be nice (withdraw from that fantasy dave, put the kettle on, go for a Christmas walk, be a rebel have beans on toast and dont bother doing the washing up)

• Options
    Wishing all fellow Addicks, and the odd interloper from down the Old Kent Road, a very Merry Christmas. Eat drink and be Merry. Make the most of the time spent with the family and friends. It’s a special time. Peace and Love x
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all Lifers - we have rented a cottage in Dymchurch for Christmas - gate in back garden leads straight onto the beach - our 2 English Springer Spaniels are having the time of their lives 
    We did that in the summer for years with our best mates when our respective kids were little. Took a place called “Purley Dean” in Greatstone. Backed onto the beach. Great times. Drunken beach cricket with four kids. Funfair at Dymchirch  to follow. Marvellous memories. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Addicks!