Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Is Prime Drink?

Or rather - What is the mass hysteria surrounding it?

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    I was presuming it was free in Aldi (having seen the video). Maybe not.
  • Options
    It’s just because teenagers are obsessed with these YouTube stars.
    tastes identical to  Powerade,similar ingredients too  and as such in comparison to Powerade is overpriced and overhyped.
  • Options
    Straight after a Charlton game 
  • Options
    I thought it had heroine or cocaine infused in it, judging by the hysteria.
  • Options
    Just another nail in the society coffin 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Honestly.  Bloody young people.  1672 Old Man Drinking Beer Stock Photos Pictures  Royalty

Joking aside I did see a sign in ALDI saying they'd sold out of a product I never even knew existed until they told me I couldn't have any.

Classic - not since still water in fancy little cans has such a load of bollocks been perpetrated, and at a time when they can't maintain stocks of, for instance, potatoes.
  • Options
    KSI and Logan Paul's drink. 

New generation of celebrities and billionaires will be made on the internet. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The dumbing down continues..

• Options

Happens in every generation, look at the Trump fans in America for instance. 

Cult celebrity worship is something that is an offset from the old class system.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Don't you flog fancy cocktails ?
  • Options
    it is banned at my sons secondary school
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    sam3110 said:
    He's just jealous.

:D 
  • Options

Cult celebrity worship is something that is an offset from the old class system.
    I made my fag queue up for my bottles. I thrashed him for only getting two flavours.
  • Options

I made my fag queue up for my bottles. I thrashed him for only getting two flavours.
    excuse me
  • Options

Social media seems to have let the worship of celebrities and wealth get even more out of control. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    sam3110 said:

I got a feeling he's talking more about the hysteria surrounding it as opposed to the product itself.

We saw a similar thing with toilet roll during Covid; people fighting over it when there was no real connection between what was happening and needing toilet roll 
  • Options
    Idiot juice.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:
    Social media just seems to make society ever more stupid...
    ...said the guy posting to a social media website. 
    Doesn't count if its 90% boomers  ;)
  • Options
    Watch this, don't buy it.

https://youtu.be/XkWxxU2UbBI

• Options
    When I first saw the news story - thought it was something to do with Amazon...
  • Options
    I thought the thread was a deep mathematical analysis of Prime numbers...  
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    sam3110 said:
    Yeah, which have ingredients in them that have been through many painstaking, costly, lengthy processes to be of a high enough quality to be used in a decent drink, which is made for you by a bartender with several years worth of experience in the craft. 

Bit different to some no mark wankers online buying a product en mass that's full of shit and slapping a name on the side of the bottle and telling their brain-dead followers to buy it
  • Options
    What’s the best shop in Wakefield?

if you don’t know the your kids will.