Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Is Prime Drink?

Comments

• Options
    So it's basically a glorified fruit juice targeted at teenagers and because of their followings they will sell millions.
  • Options
    My teens bought it when they saw it in America in the summer and declared it disgusting. Over hyped waste of money!
  • Options
    These 2 chaps could bottle up their own farts and the yoot will be fighting each other to buy it.
  • Options
    My teens bought it when they saw it in America in the summer and declared it disgusting. Over hyped waste of money!
    You sure that weren't Carling, Lozza?
  • Options
    I’ve seen people spend thousands just so they can post pictures of the bottles on social media. 

The kids are following the trend as kids always will, it’s the parents allowing it that frightens me. 
  • Options
    This on ebay if you don't want to queue.

Nuts!, I wanted the Orange one.
  • Options
    I’ve seen people spend thousands just so they can post pictures of the bottles on social media. 

The kids are following the trend as kids always will, it’s the parents allowing it that frightens me. 
    Probably the same parents who queue up outside Apple stores to be the first to own a new iPhone or queue to rush stores on Black Friday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    buckshee said:
    What’s the best shop in Wakefield?

if you don’t know the your kids will. 
    Wakey Wines 😂
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    My 2 boys bought a couple of bottles a few months back when our local Asda started selling it. Brought 1 home for me to taste & it was alright but nothing special. 

And for all those dissing the youtubers......they sold out the Valley recently, something we havent done in years.  
  • Options
    My 2 boys bought a couple of bottles a few months back when our local Asda started selling it. Brought 1 home for me to taste & it was alright but nothing special. 

And for all those dissing the youtubers......they sold out the Valley recently, something we havent done in years.  
    Dissing….. didn’t realise you were so on trend & down with the kids Golfie……
  • Options
    It's the official Hydration drink of Arsenal believe or not, all the bottles they had today at the side of the pitch were prime.
  • Options
    Bloke in the shop told me makes 1p on every bottle he sells. Mark up on Doritos, Haribo is significantly greater. Simultaneously bought. Worthwhile investment, yet this time next year he'll be still be making more on Doritos and 20 B and H
  • Options
    It's the official Hydration drink of Arsenal believe or not, all the bottles they had today at the side of the pitch were prime.
    This is quite remarkable given the youtube video posted earlier in this thread where there's very low levels of sodium for a hydration drink and the science guy claims it's probably no better than just drinking water.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Foxycafc said:
    As a teenager, I guess I should explain

Prime is owned by KSI (JJ Olatunji) and Logan Paul. It is a normal sports energy drink like Lucozade AFAIK. KSI is part of the Sidemen, a group of youtubers (probably the most popular in England and KSI is the most popular in the group). The Sidemen are HUGE (which is why the younger people like me were happy to have them play at the Valley. KSI and Logan Paul have had two huge boxing matches, hence the partnership. As for Logan Paul, he is a massive prick as far as I'm concerned, but perhaps he's turned it around. Prime is the hydration of partner of Arsenal, which is big for JJ as he's an Arsenal fan. As for all the hysteria, some just want to try it, some only want to try it because it has their names on it (fair enough), some are trying to make an "investment" and in reality, panic buying will create more interest and panic buying.
    Appreciate you explaining that Foxy, but I still don't understand.  That's one of the delights of the generation gap.

I was approached by a mum and two boys the other day at the entrance to Asda.  They had their regulation one can each, but needed (desperately needed) another.  The mum thrust ten pounds into my hand and off I went to dutifully get it for them. 

I had to ask at the kiosk and I realised it looked dodgy - more so when I stipulated it had to be blue (dunno why) it just felt wrong somehow.  Sweating profusely with my heartbeat raised I realised I was being caught on camera and I was in fact just a mule.  Somehow I made it back through security and handed the goods over.  My ordeal wasn't over though as I'd forgotten to get my newspaper.  In I went again, my collar now raised and whistling the theme from the third man so as not to raise suspicion.

I got away with it this time, but never again.     
    As long as you didn't try and hide the bottle up any orifices to get past security
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Foxycafc said:
    It is a normal sports energy drink like Lucozade AFAIK. 
     I refer you back to this:https://youtu.be/XkWxxU2UbBI

• Options
    Gribbo said:
    Foxycafc said:

Prime is owned by KSI (JJ Olatunji) and Logan Paul. It is a normal sports energy drink like Lucozade AFAIK. KSI is part of the Sidemen, a group of youtubers (probably the most popular in England and KSI is the most popular in the group). The Sidemen are HUGE (which is why the younger people like me were happy to have them play at the Valley. KSI and Logan Paul have had two huge boxing matches, hence the partnership. As for Logan Paul, he is a massive prick as far as I'm concerned, but perhaps he's turned it around. Prime is the hydration of partner of Arsenal, which is big for JJ as he's an Arsenal fan. As for all the hysteria, some just want to try it, some only want to try it because it has their names on it (fair enough), some are trying to make an "investment" and in reality, panic buying will create more interest and panic buying.
    Appreciate you explaining that Foxy, but I still don't understand.  That's one of the delights of the generation gap.

I was approached by a mum and two boys the other day at the entrance to Asda.  They had their regulation one can each, but needed (desperately needed) another.  The mum thrust ten pounds into my hand and off I went to dutifully get it for them. 

I had to ask at the kiosk and I realised it looked dodgy - more so when I stipulated it had to be blue (dunno why) it just felt wrong somehow.  Sweating profusely with my heartbeat raised I realised I was being caught on camera and I was in fact just a mule.  Somehow I made it back through security and handed the goods over.  My ordeal wasn't over though as I'd forgotten to get my newspaper.  In I went again, my collar now raised and whistling the theme from the third man so as not to raise suspicion.

As long as you didn't try and hide the bottle up any orifices to get past security
    That brings back some memories of when I stole a roll on deodorant from boots a few years ago. I was only following instructions on the bottle after it said remove lid and push up bottom.
  • Options
    just shows that you CAN fool some of the people ALL of the time .. millionaire 'influencers' W T F !!
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:

The mum and two boys have you now. Before you know it you'll be shoving condoms full of coke up your arse...

Lets hope it's not a 2 ltr diet.
  • Options
    Bloke in the shop told me makes 1p on every bottle he sells. Mark up on Doritos, Haribo is significantly greater. Simultaneously bought. Worthwhile investment, yet this time next year he'll be still be making more on Doritos and 20 B and H
    eh?!
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:

The mum and two boys have you now. Before you know it you'll be shoving condoms full of coke up your arse...
    You spelled cock wrong….
  • Options
    50 cent made most of his money from selling Vitamin Water drinks brand rather than from his music. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    50 cent made most of his money from selling Vitamin Water drinks brand rather than from his music. 
    50 pence better than 1 pence
  • Options
    Youngsters have an excuse they're young.
    How many 30+ year olds, sit down and watch on tele so called celebrities munch on a horses cock?