Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Macauley Bonne - now at Gillingham (p27)

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Better than Alfie May apparently...
    I don't think anyone actually said that...
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Bonne might have done. 
  • Options
      They say success leaves clues. What about shiteness...

Skidmarks in his case. 
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Gillingham fans certainly did, don’t think any of us are stupid enough to believe that
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Gillingham fans certainly did, don’t think any of us are stupid enough to believe that
    Bet they’re not saying it now they’ve actually seen Bonne play!
  • Options
    Bonne getting pelters from Gills fans online - that didn’t take long did it !!!
  • Options
    Was worried this morning when I saw an article on FB saying the mighty Maidstone had signed a Gillingham striker on loan!  Fortunately it was someone else 
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    According to who?!
  • Options
    Can we delete this thread - shit footballer - shit bloke.. Don't care about him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This woeful shit footballer scored against us THIS season, AND gave it large, in the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Charlton side in the 62 years I have been following the club
    I could score against us this season.
  • Options
    This woeful shit footballer scored against us THIS season, AND gave it large, in the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Charlton side in the 62 years I have been following the club
    I mean... 

Why was AMB forced to come so far out, why when we then have 6 vs 3 aren't we closing Bonne off?

Proof if I have ever seen it that budget coaches deliver budget coaching. 
  • Options
    He doesn't know when to stay on the line or come out and the advantages/disadvantages of either decision.

Cech gave a solid masterclass on this a few weeks ago. It made me think of AMB, a fairly small goalie who makes himself even smaller with his decision making.
  • Options

Maybe Harris can take him to Milwall too 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    RC_CAFC said:

Maybe Harris can take him to Milwall too 🤞🤞🤞
    He could be their main striker next season 😂
  • Options
    edited February 21
    Appleton should have been sacked and multiple players should have been fined for that pathetic display