Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Macauley Bonne - now at Southend (p29)

Comments

• DDOUBLEE said:
    Better than Alfie May apparently...
    I don't think anyone actually said that...
  • thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Bonne might have done. 
  •   They say success leaves clues. What about shiteness...

Skidmarks in his case. 
  • thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Gillingham fans certainly did, don’t think any of us are stupid enough to believe that
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    thenewbie said:
    DDOUBLEE said:
    Gillingham fans certainly did, don’t think any of us are stupid enough to believe that
    Bet they’re not saying it now they’ve actually seen Bonne play!
  • Bonne getting pelters from Gills fans online - that didn’t take long did it !!!
  • Was worried this morning when I saw an article on FB saying the mighty Maidstone had signed a Gillingham striker on loan!  Fortunately it was someone else 
  • DDOUBLEE said:
    According to who?!
  • Can we delete this thread - shit footballer - shit bloke.. Don't care about him!!
  • Sponsored links:

• This woeful shit footballer scored against us THIS season, AND gave it large, in the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Charlton side in the 62 years I have been following the club
    I could score against us this season.
  • This woeful shit footballer scored against us THIS season, AND gave it large, in the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Charlton side in the 62 years I have been following the club
    I mean... 

Why was AMB forced to come so far out, why when we then have 6 vs 3 aren't we closing Bonne off?

Proof if I have ever seen it that budget coaches deliver budget coaching. 
  • He doesn't know when to stay on the line or come out and the advantages/disadvantages of either decision.

Cech gave a solid masterclass on this a few weeks ago. It made me think of AMB, a fairly small goalie who makes himself even smaller with his decision making.
  • RC_CAFC said:

Maybe Harris can take him to Milwall too 🤞🤞🤞
    He could be their main striker next season 😂
  • edited February 21
    This woeful shit footballer scored against us THIS season, AND gave it large, in the worst performance I've ever witnessed by a Charlton side in the 62 years I have been following the club
    Appleton should have been sacked and multiple players should have been fined for that pathetic display
  • Just signed for Southend United. Rivals of two of his former clubs Orient and Colchester.

Not sure there are any former clubs that will like him now?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 9
    Just signed for Southend United. Rivals of two of his former clubs Orient and Colchester.

working his was back down to his level. Still can’t believe QPR paid £2m for him. 
  • Championship to the National league in 2 seasons is some drop.

Probably about his level though.
  • Just signed for Southend United. Rivals of two of his former clubs Orient and Colchester.

Make sure you do your green cross code when crossing the road in Southend from now on 😱😏
  • That's the only division he's had any real success in tbf, so probably Southend think they've got a player there. His stats with us were decent first time around and I don't think his all round play was as bad as others suggested, but he's hardly impressed since leaving. Still amazed we got 2m for him!!!
  • That’s such a shame.  I really like Southend but I cannot stand that bellsniffer!

I cannot support them at all now
  • Some similarities with Pritchard’s fall back to non-league. Both had good seasons in terms of their stats (goals for Bonne, assists for Pritchard), but neither were able to repeat it.
  • What happened to his unfinished business at The Valley ? He could have done a job, cleaning the bogs.