Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread; Charlton Athletic Vs Barnsley | Saturday 14th January 2023-KO 3-00 Pm

Comments

• Time for another sub I think. Get Albie or CBT on to give us some energy in the final 20
    Both for me but at different times, we only have one more sub opportunity though.
  • Ness!! Superb block!!!
  • Look, I was really impressed with Ness in preseason and the cups. But I had no idea how bloody good he would be one month into his League One career. 
  • Johnny Williams scores for Swindon 
  • SDAddick said:
    Look, I was really impressed with Ness in preseason and the cups. But I had no idea how bloody good he would be one month into his League One career. 
    Was gonna say this. Why did we loan him out??
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:
    Look, I was really impressed with Ness in preseason and the cups. But I had no idea how bloody good he would be one month into his League One career. 
    Him and Leaburn have been real bonuses.
  • Need to get Campbell off. Offering nothing.
  • edited January 2023
    Need to get Campbell off. Offering nothing.
     He's intercepted 2-3 passes last 5 minutes?!
  • Connell shot from 25 yards just whistles past the post. Dobson closing down made it hard for him to get it on target.
  • Well left Maynard. Knew he was safe.
  • New owners want to get rid of youth squad?
  • ross1 said:
    Johnny Williams scores for Swindon 
    7th of the season 
  • I’ve just seen Clare running full pelt to get back into position and close down a cross. 👏
    Come off it!
  • Decent effort from Connell for Barnsley... Obviously the shite version as he doesnt have "O" in his name, but has a very good effort that goes comfortably wide, but has AMB stretching
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2023
    SDAddick said:
    I watched him play for Torquay and he looked out of his depth.  Funny old game isn't it.
  • Inniss header from six yards out (great ball in from Henry) but couldn’t get any power on it and keeper can save it quite comfortably.
  • Come on lads. Could've finished them off here
  • Good ball in by Henry, unlucky Inniss
  • Henry is filthy with his set pieces... Great ball in, right on Inniss' head, but straight at the 'keeper
  • Got to feel Inniss could have not tried the diving header.
  • Barnsley.must have had 50 corners
  • I’ve just seen Clare running full pelt to get back into position and close down a cross. 👏
    Never been any issues with Clare’s engine or effort. 
  • ross1 said:
    New owners want to get rid of youth squad?
    TBF both Leaburn and Ness would be the type of players we would have more of.
  • SDAddick said:
    I think because we had four senior CBs ahead of him and he needed some senior football. But he looks much better than Lavelle ever has for us. Fits the system better than Inniss. And Thomas just hasn't been a part of things. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!