Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2023 PSA testing fundraiser: @Tracey and Dean Holden's "Meal Squeal" Challenge

Comments

• Options
    Great to great to see so many getting tested, so important. Thanks to Tracey and all involved in setting this up. 
  • Options
    Whereabouts is the testing today?
    Go to the main reception, big queue now for the testing.
    Cheers.
    Jus got in, there’s about 50 in front of me, not sure why it’s so busy, as I had the same time last year, just walked straight in. Didn’t need you paper booking.
    They clearly anticipated people not bringing their forms, as they had already printed a copy with the bottom section detached!
  • Options
    12.15 appointment, in and out in 5 mins. 
  • Options
    It didn't help that i had a guy in front of me who had a 2.45 appointment who went in at 1pm....They dealt with him but I did think that was a bit of a liberty...
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    It didn't help that i had a guy in front of me who had a 2.45 appointment who went in at 1pm....They dealt with him but I did think that was a bit of a liberty...
    People ffs I mean it’s not even close 
  • Options
    Pedro45 said:
    People ffs I mean it’s not even close 
    It is, in terms of an Innnis tackle.
  • Options
    I arrived at 2:20 and didn't leave until 2:50 so quite a queue. Well organised and friendly so no complaints 
    Could have done with queuing untill 17.00!
  • Options
    Cheers.
    Jus got in, there’s about 50 in front of me, not sure why it’s so busy, as I had the same time last year, just walked straight in. Didn’t need you paper booking.
    They clearly anticipated people not bringing their forms, as they had already printed a copy with the bottom section detached!
    Guilty...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just received my result, reassuringly green. Such a quick response!
  • Options
    Cheers.
    As the lady said to me "Thank you for bringing the form". It helped her find the label part needed for the blood sample.
  • Options
    Amazed to get an email with a link to my green result just now. Fantastic organisation.
  • Options
    Yep very quick and welcome results .
    hopefully the donations thingy will work 
  • Options
    Very quick results...green for me!
  • Options
    Green for me
  • Options
    Also green
  • Options
    Finally let me donate today!
    Well done @Tracey xxx
  • Options
    Green for me, was expecting to wait longer for the results. Whole process has been managed superbly. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    unbeleivable that results back in under 24hrs, green for me, thanks for organising @Tracey
  • Options
    Got mine back, also green, but recommended to retest in a year
  • Options
    Great to have over 400 men tested and to have the results back within 24 hours - hugely impressive. 

I see the next crop of testing days include events at Burnley FC and Carlisle FC. 
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Green for me, but with a 6% rise on last year’s test result, I take it that’s ok, as my next recommended test date is Feb 25. 

Do you just email your test results to your doctor?

An excellent service from all those involved. Thank you Tracey.
  • Options
    Green for me, a big thank you to Tracey for organising this, would not have tested without this. 
  • Options
    Had my test at 14.00 Sat and result 09.48 this morning! Very impressive. Happily Green plus exact same figure as last year.
  • Options
    Arrived at 2.35ish for a 2.45 appointment...made it in the to the testing hall for 2.50....to see another 30/40 people in front of me... Didnt want to miss KO so didn't stay for test...and will book for an earlier time next year.
  • Options
    Green.
    i panicked when I saw I had the result today.
    Thought it must be bad news.
    I was 30 mins early getting my 13:15 test, but there weren’t many there at the time, so they let us go.
    Amazing effort by Tracey and the team.
    Next test 2026
  • Options
    Just want to add my thanks and appreciation to Tracey and the team for organising this.
    Green reading this time and no return until 2026.
    Good luck to everybody else waiting on results.
  • Options
    Another thank you Tracey, just got my results back it was 1.60, 2022 -  1.14 ,  back in 2019 it was 1.04 , i know it goes up as you get older, but is that about the normal pace of it?