Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Possibly the best advert ever made - warning content NSFW

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Just a Male version of Diet Coke ads. 
    Apparently ok to have men sexualised or  ridiculed as being stupid in adverts these days but heaven forbid if you had an advert with women being thick. 
    A woman wouldn't be allowed to go topless in public, whereas a man would, so the two scenarios cannot be compared.

I would have thought that in the 21st century we've moved on from using women's bodies to sell a product like washing machines.

• Options
    Thinking about it too much.  That is your first mistake.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Apparently ok to have men sexualised or  ridiculed as being stupid in adverts these days but heaven forbid if you had an advert with women being thick. 
    A woman wouldn't be allowed to go topless in public, whereas a man would, so the two scenarios cannot be compared.

I would have thought that in the 21st century we've moved on from using women's bodies to sell a product like washing machines.

Women should be able to do whatever they choose with their bodies in the 21st century if it's not hurting anyone.

• Options
    Funny using women's bodies to sell a woman's product.

Unless it's a targeted ad campaign aimed at lazy lesbians? 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    MrOneLung said:

Here we go!!..🙄

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Of course because men don't use machines and only women buy Diet Coke.
    Womens bodies should only be used to sell manly things like cars.  :/
  • Options
    I think they're all beautiful.
  • Options
    My missus wondered what I was laughing at yesterday when I watched the video. I showed her and she also laughed and wasn't pissed off or offended by it in the slightest. In fact, she's bookmarked it and said she'll show her friends it as she believes they'll also find it funny.

Thankfully women aren't a homogenous group that all think the same way.
    I showed the ad to my husband and his first reaction was that it wouldn't be allowed in this country.  

The fact that the OP gave a warning not to open at work, speaks volumes.
  • Options
    My missus wondered what I was laughing at yesterday when I watched the video. I showed her and she also laughed and wasn't pissed off or offended by it in the slightest. In fact, she's bookmarked it and said she'll show her friends it as she believes they'll also find it funny.

I showed the ad to my husband and his first reaction was that it wouldn't be allowed in this country.  

Think you will find any warning was an amendment by a Mod actually..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The warning was still given and it's irrelevant by whom. 
  • Options

actually I did put a warning in but someone changed it for  some reason or other????????????
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Fine, I was just giving you some info regardless of whoever gave it, don't know why I bothered thinking about it... will keep quiet in future, anyway, enjoy your afternoon...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    It did look a bit cold in that plane. ;)

• Options
    I’m just not going to comment on this thread about the rights and wrongs of it, I just don’t want to make a complete tit of myself.
  • Options

Was it his birthday?
  • Options

It won't be shown in this country.
    And as far as I'm aware we've never had top less women in adverts ever in this Country.

• Options
    clb74 said:

It won't be shown in this country.
    And as far as I'm aware we've never had top less women in adverts ever in this Country.

The fact it's allowed in Denmark speaks volumes.
  • Options
    It just reminded me of the sketch in Monty Pythons Meaning of Life where Arthur Jarrett chooses his method of execution and gets chased over a cliff by a load of bare breasted women wearing protective gear.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MLctf4o6feQ&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2F&embeds_origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cfgs said:

Australia... lol 

that's got to be a piss take. 
  • Options

And his second reaction was to watch it again I hope.

Cant see the problem myself. If the women involved made the decision to be involved of their own free will and were not coerced or forced into doing so then surely they are free to express themselves in any way that they see fit.