Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest Green Rovers v Charlton - In Depth Match Preview + Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Can't decide what I think of Kilkenny tbh. Some good, plenty not 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I am serious, is there any difference with Aneke starting instead of Bonne?
    Instead of Stockley, all moaning and arm waving the three of them
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Scott in the studio saying the haven't had a shot on target yet, the thing is they will before the end, that's how they got the draw back at the valley, defending deep and hitting on the break, we need to up our game second half and increase the lead, coz they could still grab something if we don't even if not deserved...
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Can't decide what I think of Kilkenny tbh. Some good, plenty not 
    Yeah he’s not really found his feet yet. Difficult coming into a team at that age and stamping your authority in a midfield 3. Of course he’s no Cullen, but there’s something there.
  • Options
    JRS easily the best player on the pitch, combining well with Clare 

Chuks very half hearted. No drive, as if he's containing himself 
  • Options
    Shame JRS didn't connect with Aneke's header, we need that second goal
  • Options
    Fraser needs to contribute alot more. Aint doing enough in attacking or defense.
  • Options
    So did Curbs have a green or amber result for his prostate cancer test? I think he needs to check!
  • Options

• Options
    CBT comes down teh left, just keeps the ball in play to cross, but the ball's cleared.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Play stopped for another FG head injury
  • Options
    FG sub off the player with the sore head. We get a drop ball in our half.
  • Options

Forest Green Rovers
    ·
    49' First change for Rovers...
     McAllister on
    Garrick off
  • Options
    We play it across our back line, the ball forward is intercepted but NEss gets pushed over by our LH corner flag and we get a free kick.
  • Options
    Passing it about in our own half at the moment as the midfield is somewhat congested.
  • Options
    Another ineffectual performance by Chuks in the first 50 mins 
  • Options
    We send the ball down the right for Kilkenny but he gets penalised for a pull back on his man.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Often argue with my son around keeping clean sheets versus scoring more goals. He'd be saying that as long as we dont concede then we win. He's right of course but this is 3rd tier football so I'm saying we need at least another 1 to get something from this game. 
  • Options
    Nice bit of chasing down by Fraser who then goes down in their area and hopefully appeals for a pen but nothing doing.
  • Options
    Dobbo fouled in the centre circle. Nice bit of work between JRS, Fraser and Aneke but the cross/shot goes out for a goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice bit of work between Sess and CBT wins us a corner from the left.
  • Options
    1. 53'

Post update

George Dobson (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

2. 53'

Post update

Foul by Amadou Bakayoko (Forest Green Rovers).

• Options
    We seem to be struggling to get our striker into the game in recent weeks
  • Options
    Taken short, goes back to JRS but his cross goes wide with no-one near.
  • Options
    Good bit of battling from CBT to win the ball back, but we end up putting the ball out for a goal kick.
  • Options
    Lincoln down to 10 men against Derby
  • Options
    FFS Inniss. 
  • Options
    We are really shite ain’t we…
  • Options
    Does my head in sometimes when Innis tries playing football in our 18 yard box..
  • Options
    Urgh, FG come forward, looks like Kilkenny's won the ball back, Inniss has a bit of a brain fart on the edge of our area but we finally clear.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!