Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forest Green Rovers v Charlton - In Depth Match Preview + Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    That was really good defending from Clare. 
  • Options
    I am serious, is there any difference with Aneke starting instead of Bonne?
  • Options
    FG fans screaming for a penalty after a bit of strong defending from Clare, but ref not impressed.
  • Options
    FG come down our right, cross in is headed clear by Dobbo.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    FG fans screaming for a penalty after a bit of strong defending from Clare, but ref not impressed.
    Never a penalty either
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    ross1 said:
    Not yet,,
  • Options
    Tighten up lads you are allowing them too much space there, Clare was out of position then
    He's been out of position so many times he thinks he's in the right place!
  • Options
    FG come into our box and Inniss has to block to concede a corner.
  • Options
    FGR in control at the moment, lovely ball threaded through into the area with a runner.

Inniss tracks and gives a corner
  • Options
    fgr with a bit of spell passing in and around our area, win a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    FGR in control at the moment, lovely ball threaded through into the area with a runner.

Inniss tracks and gives a corner
    Aneke heads clear from the result
  • Options
    Corner headed clear by Chuks
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Nope. I’m sure some comments would have been made about Bonne if it was him.

I mentioned it after the Exeter game that we are leaving our forward so isolated. We basically need someone with Aneke’s physicality, but Bonne’s movement up front - otherwise known as Miles Leaburn.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Kilkeeny’s got to do better with his crosses into the box because they’re easily being cut out and him and Clare are getting caught on the break 😤 Other than that he’s doing ok.
  • Options
    Shades of Saturday creeping in, good early spell but FGR growing into the game, need to get back on the front foot.
  • Options
    Nice bit of inter play from Rak-Sakyi and Fraser in their area (Clare threaded a great ball for JRS)... Cant get a cross away though, and ball eventually goes back into our half, we still have the ball as I type
  • Options
    Lovely ball from Clare to JRS on the corner of the box there, some nice passing but we get pushed back.
  • Options
    Great support on a Tuesday evening.
  • Options
    FGR Comms... "FG gave CA too much respect in the first 20mins, and are now getting into it more"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Clare comes forward but gets taken out, ref not fussed so we need to defend the counter now.
  • Options
    Great tackle from Dobbo near the halfway line to push them back to their own half.
  • Options
    Erk, after a nice bit of passing about from us we lose the ball on the halfway line. Good job from Kilkenny to nip in to intercept though.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Urghhh... Great work from JRS, find CBT out wide once again but Corey offside!!

He's got so much space over there as well, just lazy
  • Options
    Fraser needs a flea in his ear at half time to liven up
  • Options
    JRS does well to hold off his man and the switch the play to CBT on the left, but a few seconds later the flag goes up  for offside
  • Options
    We have 66% possession so far
  • Options
    1. 40'

Post update

Offside, Charlton Athletic. Jesurun Rak-Sakyi tries a through ball, but Corey Blackett-Taylor is caught offside.

• Options
    Derby 0 Lincoln 1
  • Options
    Cross in to Aneke but FG get it away. We switch right to JRS and he wins us a corner.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!