Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Accrington Stanley : Saturday 11th March 2023 : KO 3.00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    Almost an Accy own goal... I'd looked away though so not sure how it happened

CBT with the cross
    It was the defenders clearance with his 50p head, he was looking upfield and managed to hit his own bar
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    This is extremely poor football. 19 mins of utter dross
    ...from Accrington...
  • Options
    Good work from CBT on the edge of their area, cant get a shot away... Lays off to Sess - But his cross into the box is blocked - Pigeons have just been rudely disturbed from in front of the West Stand after a long ball pumped clear by Accy
  • Options
    Dangerous cross from Accy, looked too high for their player at the back post.

AMB still palms clear for a corner
  • Options
    All pretty dull so far but at least we've still got Bonne to come on and liven things up.
  • Options
    Dangerous cross from Accy, looked too high for their player at the back post.

AMB still palms clear for a corner
    Comes to nothing - Charlton Goal Kick
  • Options
    FGR losing 1-2
  • Options
    All pretty dull so far but at least we've still got Bonne to come on and liven things up.
  • Options
    ...from Accrington..

Remind me which team is Accrington Stanley. 
  • Options
    "We want Thomas out". ringing from The Covered End.. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Accrington are dogshit,no offence intended but they are. 
  • Options
    Wimbledon 1-1
  • Options
    Charlton in a nut shell.

Easy header after fannying around at the back.

0-1
  • Options
    0-1 absolute gift - so shit
  • Options
    But are winning 1-0 thanks to our dogshit defending.
  • Options
    ...from Accrington..

Now I remember.
  • Options
    0-1, stupid free header again in the 6 yard box, Now watch the bus come out FFS
  • Options
    I can’t wait to never see Sean Clare start for us again.

Weirdly I’m confident we will do a ‘Golfie’ today. Not sure why. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fucking rubbish
  • Options
    Was busy typing out a good comment about Ness making an excellent interception after cutting out a GREAT low cross from Accy - However the subsequent defending all round... Bloody awful
  • Options
    Sums Clare up really, does something good then has a brain fart. 
  • Options
    Clare kept it in, played a shit ball then was out of position for the incoming cross, which lo and behold gets stood up to the free man at the back post where Clare should have been, then headed back for a simple finish. Fucking abysmal 
  • Options
    ...from Accrington..

Now I remember.
  • Options
    I was so tempted to say: "Que an impending goal from Accy" when I saw your post.
  • Options
    Embarassing. Clare is useless. Ness loses his man way too often.
  • Options
    Sean Clare did well to keep the ball in play but promptly gave it away and it led to an easy, free header. 
  • Options
    No matter how well we play you just know we are going to give away some easy chances and be made to pay for not being anywhere near good enough in the final third. 
  • Options
    A few positive notes if we go down we might win 20 odd games and got some new grounds on a Tuesday night to visit. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!