Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    I was upset when we left the Valley. When the decision and effort was made to go back to the Valley I resolved my input was to buy a season ticket and and have done so ever since. 
    Also remember that a season ticket will guarantee a ticket for us in the Cup Final🤣
    For which club?
  • Options
    I am a bit conflicted here. We have had the same seats in the upper west since it was built but I am going to be really p1ssed off if people pay for zone 2 and then move next to me in zone 1. I can see the club doing a half @rsed job of policing it for the first couple of games and then giving up. 
    Why if the seats are empty can't see the problem 
  • Options
    I am a bit conflicted here. We have had the same seats in the upper west since it was built but I am going to be really p1ssed off if people pay for zone 2 and then move next to me in zone 1. I can see the club doing a half @rsed job of policing it for the first couple of games and then giving up. 
    Been happening in the East Stand for a few seasons now. It isn't policed.
  • Options
    It happens all over the ground, hard to police with so many empty seats 
  • Options
    Keep this run up it will boast ST sales 
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    I don't think the numbers will be anything to boast about.
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    I don't think the numbers will be anything to boast about.
    Ha this phone I should read it back before posting 
  • Options
    I’m looking to move back to my original seat I had when the East Stand was built and I had for twenty years.

I moved after we had our third child, and I was persuaded to ‘downsize’ my ticket as I was missing over half the matches.

I now sit in the Lower Covered End but the view is poor and my old seat is available.

The trouble is that it’s now in Zone 1 and £200 more expensive than the block next to it. 

What a joke. I can’t really pay £625 for sentimental reasons (ok, I do still have a few friends that sit around there too), can I?
  • Options
    I’m looking to move back to my original seat I had when the East Stand was built and I had for twenty years.

I moved after we had our third child, and I was persuaded to ‘downsize’ my ticket as I was missing over half the matches.

I now sit in the Lower Covered End but the view is poor and my old seat is available.

The trouble is that it’s now in Zone 1 and £200 more expensive than the block next to it. 

What a joke. I can’t really pay £625 for sentimental reasons (ok, I do still have a few friends that sit around there too), can I?
    Look at it this way, if at the end of the summer somebody else has "your" seat, will you look back and think "fcuk it, I wish I had paid the extra £200"
  • Options
    Renewed. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The stewards do very very little in the west stand. Last Saturday 6 guys walked across from one zone to the other carrying their pints directly in front of one.
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:
    The stewards do very very little in the west stand. Last Saturday 6 guys walked across from one zone to the other carrying their pints directly in front of one.
    This season I saw a tourist sat near me in the upper west next to his bored AF girlfriend smoking and drinking a pint in his seat. 
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:
    Crusty54 said:
    This season I saw a tourist sat near me in the upper west next to his bored AF girlfriend smoking and drinking a pint in his seat. 
    What’s a AF girlfriend and how did you know it was his seat she was smoking and drinking a pint in and not her own seat ?
  • Options
    Arse Funkel
  • Options
    Me and my lad have had the same seats in the family for the last three years, I'm sure we'll renew anyway but I certainly don't want to lose those particular seats as they are the back row of the lower part which means I don't get some kid kicking my seat for 90 minutes.
  • Options
    So of those who said they wouldn't renew or would delay renewing, where do you stand currently?

Me, I'm still holding out as am very frustrated with being forced out of the central blocks of the East Stand
  • Options
    razil said:
    So of those who said they wouldn't renew or would delay renewing, where do you stand currently?

Me, I'm still holding out as am very frustrated with being forced out of the central blocks of the East Stand
    ...nothing has changed for me to want to renew my long-standing s/t. The only annoyance is that, like Buckshee, I have a back row ticket in the centre of the Lower North that I will be giving up and am unlikely to regain if things improve and I want to take up a season ticket in the near future.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2023
    My Son will not renew -  this is a big fear I have for our future because if we start to lose younger fans its a real slippery slope. I am 80/20 at the moment NOT renewing. Awaiting any changes in ownership. Its a shame as I think Dean could be a legend at CAFC given the right tools. Really like the man.  Went to the U21 cup match last night, great £3's worth of football,  and am angry with myself that I haven't renewed yet as I do love my club.
  • Options
    2 weeks tomorrow until the early bird buggers off for another year 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Lucky bird 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    If nothing changes, who is going to pay the higher price?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    If nothing changes, who is going to pay the higher price?
    Have they announced the higher price yet ?
    Personally I think the early bird price should remain until a takeover has occurred  
  • Options
    May 12 deadline for phase 1, season tickets released for general sale after June 2
  • Options
    razil said:
    May 12 deadline for phase 1, season tickets released for general sale after June 2
    June 3rd will be a busy day for the ticket office, I imagine annual leave is not granted for the next week.
  • Options
    I can't see them needing extra staff on May 12th.

Does anyone have any intel on how many have been sold? I assume it's low as there's been no club updates.
  • Options
    I imagine it’s highly likely that the Early Bird deadline will be extended until later in May, as that’s what happens practically every year. The shutter will presumably have to come down before existing season ticket seats are released and made available for general sale.