Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket 2023/24 Thread

Comments

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Renewed the day they were released …no good making excuses not to renew then moan about paying the higher price when you do !!

it’s about supporting the 11 red shits on the pitch not who sitting in the directors box , if us supporters who helped save the club back in the day when we were really in dark times had the attitude of present day fan base their would be no Charlton ..

this is not dark times .. 
    They're not all shits, just some of them.
    Shit happens but fair play to anyone who travels up from Tavistock every home game 
    I was commenting on what he’d actually written.
  • Options
    We're holding out until we get a better idea of the squad for next season. I'll probably just cherry pick the games I fancy (if any). It's almost like buying a ticket for a gig, but not knowing which band it will be.
  • Options
    where's the potted takeover thread, I can never find it, can't we pin it too please?
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I will not be renewing. The club is now a circus.

New owners are required ones that will run the club properly in a proffesional way and treat their supporters and staff appropriately.
  • Options
    CAST survey suggests 30% reduction in season ticket sales

https://www.castrust.org/2023/05/disillusion-suggests-30-drop-in-season-ticket-sales/
  • Options
    Renewed ours today. 

One year it will be our year, won’t it? 

Hello? Anyone there??  :-) 
    I'll be at Cheltenham Sunday and will always support us.
    But the guitar playing wankstain will have to sell before I renew. 
  • Options
    Renewed ours today. 

So did I. But I doubt it.
  • Options
    Renewed ours today. 

So did I. But I doubt it.
    You staying in the North @EastTerrace or coming ‘home’?
  • Options
    ET’s coming home!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Renewed ours today. 

You all going up there Sunday mate?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Renewed ours today. 

4 of my lot.
    You going. 
  • Options
    @cafctom you tolerating me for another season or seeking pastures new? 
  • Options
    I’m renewing for myself and daughter, January window was a disaster but trust Holden for an ambitious summer window. I live in hope!!
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Renewed ours today. 

4 of my lot.
    You going. 
    No mate.
    Noon Sunday kick off put me off
  • Options
    My old man wanted pastures new to go back into the middle where we used to sit, but I’ve persuaded him to stay put for another rip-roaring season in our singing section. 
  • Options
    I live near Plymouth.

Fucking ridiculous that I support this car crash. I could actually watch football every fortnight without having to spend a bloody fortune to be depressed.
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    My old man wanted pastures new to go back into the middle where we used to sit, but I’ve persuaded him to stay put for another rip-roaring season in our singing section. 
    Excellent. Lovely bloke your dad 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    clb74 said:
    Renewed ours today. 

4 of my lot.
    You going. 
    No mate.
    Noon Sunday kick off put me off
    Nice gaff for an overnight stop mate.
  • Options
    Phase one extended until June 2nd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2023
  • Options
    More perks that are pointless lol, gotta love a tryer though.
  • Options
    I bought mine as I support the team and club.  Do not what to place it any more financial risk than it already is at.
  • Options

Supporters will be able to purchase season tickets at Phase One pricing until 11.59pm on Friday, June 2nd.

The pricing, which allows supporters to purchase an adult season ticket from as little as £285, was set to end on Friday, May 12th. Phase Two pricing will be confirmed this week.

The club’s CEO, Peter Storrie, explained: “We’d like to thank the supporters that have purchased so far. We’ve had feedback from various groups and individuals and we felt that extending the deadline would give those supporters unsure about purchasing a season ticket additional time and an additional pay day to make their decision.”

Any fan purchasing before Friday, May 12th will have the opportunity to renew their season ticket for the 2024/25 season at a maximum increase of five per cent, should the Addicks achieve the club’s aim of promotion to the Championship next season – this offer has not been extended and will end on Friday, May 12th.

It will be fascinating to see the Phase 2 pricing. Surely they don't have the nerve to increase the ripoff Zone 1 prices even more. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Sticking to my original plan and not renewing until TS is gone. If I lose out by not buying by the new extended Phase 1date, then so be it!
    I'm hardly going to worry about missing out on the 'perk' re promotion to save a potential 5%, because if TS is still the owner we will be going nowhere but downwards!
  • Options
    The 5% cap on price increases is interesting. I doubt it will generate much in terms of additional sales, but a potential purchaser of the club might not be best pleased that their hands have been tied to some extent on pricing through to May 2025. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    The 5% cap on price increases is interesting. I doubt it will generate much in terms of additional sales, but a potential purchaser of the club might not be best pleased that their hands have been tied to some extent on pricing through to May 2025. 
    Only if we achieve promotion to the championship in that time  :#