Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic vs Burton Albion | Easter Monday 10th April 2023 | KO 3.00 PM

Comments

• Options
    Burton Albion FC
    A late change to the starting XI - @JonnySmith_11 injured in the warm-up and @Josh_Walker10 starts. Bobby Kamwa onto the bench. 

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Pitch doesnt look too bad.

Gonna be watching both this and the Wrexham vs Notts County game, so will try not to post about the wrong game
    Would appreciate score updates of that tbf mate
    Will do my best whilst the stream survives - Unless anyone has Spoiler objections?
  • Options

Gonna be watching both this and the Wrexham vs Notts County game, so will try not to post about the wrong game

If it's a shit bit of play it'll be our game.
  • Options
    Both teams been passing around well. Mainly in our half so far. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Will do my best whilst the stream survives - Unless anyone has Spoiler objections?
    It'll be interesting to see which one we'll be playing in a couple of years' time ...
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Slow start Brownie, blimey didn't take you too long, only been two minutes since kick off...
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Croydon said:

It'll be interesting to see which one we'll be playing in a couple of years' time ...
    Yeah Stockport after a slow start in League Two have mounted a proper Play-Off challenge

So would expect similar for either of these two, if not both
  • Options
    Technically I'm at work so don't rely on me too much for updates...
  • Options
    First good save from MacKeeper, keeping out Campbell's drive.
  • Options
    SSN showing goals
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great challenge from Hector breaks up a dangerous attack from Burton
  • Options

6'  Close from Campbell. Thomas feeds Campbell and he forces MacGillivray into a smart stop at his near post.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Decent save from Macca to deny Campbell from a tight angle

We shouldnt have had the opportunity to head it into an empty net whilst he was getting up though

Showed his limitations
  • Options
    Wimbledon winning 1-0
  • Options
    First good save from MacKeeper, keeping out Campbell's drive.
    He can't keep out that one though!

JRS with a rocket.

1-0
  • Options
    8. Goal. Rak-Sakyi.
  • Options
    JRS great goal 1-0
  • Options
    LOVELY JES!!
  • Options
    What a goal Jes
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2023
    A: Hector is man handing everyone, what a beast. 

B: I don’t understand anyone who does not want to give JRS player of the season.
  • Options
    1-0 another goal of the season mazey run..this guy is far too good
  • Options
    He’s starting to have a goal of the season competition all on his own.
  • Options
    What a fucking goal!
  • Options
    Thats goal of the season for me... that footwork to create the space and fire past Macca was better than anything from Clare | Sessegnon - the latter goals were based off a bit of luck and power

That was just skill
  • Options
    Posh 1 Exeter 0
  • Options
    Obviously SSN not showing our goals
  • Options
    What a wonderful goal.

Can we have him for one more year, please?!!
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Worth mentioning the hold up play from Bonne on half way line, which pretty much setup the whole move

Macauley (wont call him Macca to avoid confusing him with MacGillivray) has started well
  • Options
    Brilliant goal from a true quality player. This boy has some career ahead of him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!