Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD ; Charlton Athletic FC Vs Morecambe FC ; Saturday 22nd April 2023 KO 3:00 Pm

Comments

• Options
    We lose to this lot everyone needs to be shown the door.
  • Options
    Dobson giving Henry a good run for worst performance of the day. What the fuck was he doing there 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Leuth said:
    Seen enough of Henry. He points, he hides, he doesn't get near his man, he has no drive, he hits Hollywood balls. Take him off and release him to the Vanarama 
    Currently experiencing a Simon Francis esque apocalyptic tailspin
    Does that mean we'll see him in the Premier League in two or three years' time?
  • Options
    We don't have any pace in midfield
  • Options
    Dobson and Henry too similar, they even run the same

• Options
    Remember the positives... there are just two games left after today.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    WTF is going on 😤Thomas Dobson and Henry must have taken back handers!
  • Options
    Tell ya, kicking towards The Covered End first half, we don't know where we are... ;)
  • Options

45' 3 minutes are added on...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    phew 1-1
  • Options
    Apparently we scored. 1-1 
  • Options
    Least we have JRS.
  • Options
    1-1 at fu*king last, JRS with a close finish
  • Options
    Least we have JRS.
    For 2 more games. 
  • Options
    Rak-Sakyi, well played... Nice move, thought Sessegnon had wasted the chance before threading to Payne, who passes across the goal for JRS to tap in
  • Options
    Payne been the only player likely to do something
  • Options
    1-1 JRS
  • Options
    Undeserved
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    How anyone can watch this half and say with a straight face we only need a few players for this squad is beyond me. 

We need about 15 players minimum
    But we also need to keep the entire squad because they're all good squad options to have. 
    I feel like you're the kind of person who would shout something negative into a canyon and then try and start a fight with the echo because it said something negative. Genuinely SELR, it's all in your head. Seek more stable pastimes.
    Make one joke and i'm being sectioned. Lighten up a bit. 
    And bang, there goes my irony detector, destroyed by being brutally overloaded
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Classic timing that last post of mine did the trick 😂
  • Options
    Barnsley 1-0
  • Options
    Yay! We've managed to carve open the mighty Morecambe and pulled ourselves level.

I'm so glad Grandson No 2 is with me to witness this momentous occasion as otherwise he wouldn't believe me if I'd told him.
  • Options
    A Golfie is ON !!
  • Options
    HT 1-1, and we get out of jail, but doesn't excuse the previous 44 minutes which was unacceptable...'ave a word Deano
  • Options

Payne drills in a low ball and Jes deflects it in.
  • Options
    Dobson wins the ball on the edge of the area.

Has a look of fear in his eyes as the fans shout SHOOT... He passes instead, but we've still got the ball, just cant get it in the area
  • Options
    That might have been an own goal
  • Options
    I'm fairly sure Jes "dicked" that one in
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!